Thread: if you couldn't have your dual, which intertype would you choose?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Why do you find Activity to be better than Duality?

My experience differs and I know you are specifically IEI as my Activator so I'm doubly curious now.

As for OP, Activity or maybe Semi-dual if Duality isn't possible.
    I was considering replying to you by PM but I'll give it a shot here first~

The EP temperament of my dual is very frustrating. The most characteristic "bad trait" of the EP temperament is flakiness, they always give off this impression of having some other place to be, other people to see, and a lot of the times it's not even true - they just want to keep you puzzling over how to make them stay. I rank EP last for commitment and reliability.

Compared to Exxps, my LSI partner was much more difficult to start a relationship with. But after that, he never, ever, balked at commitment. I look at him, and I want him to be the father of my kids, I want to grow old with him. Because he has all the Ti and Se I could want, but also because he will be there.

But I haven't really answered your question of why activity is better than duality, have I?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maithili View Post
    I was considering replying to you by PM but I'll give it a shot here first~

The EP temperament of my dual is very frustrating. The most characteristic "bad trait" of the EP temperament is flakiness, they always give off this impression of having some other place to be, other people to see, and a lot of the times it's not even true - they just want to keep you puzzling over how to make them stay. I rank EP last for commitment and reliability.

Compared to Exxps, my LSI partner was much more difficult to start a relationship with. But after that, he never, ever, balked at commitment. I look at him, and I want him to be the father of my kids, I want to grow old with him. Because he has all the Ti and Se I could want, but also because he will be there.

But I haven't really answered your question of why activity is better than duality, have I?
    Well sure you only specifically talked about LSI/SLE here but that's already interesting, thanks.

Just one comment/question, I heard duality is the one that's hard to start while activity is easy to start so how did you figure you are in activity relations with LSI and duality with SLE?