This function fascinates me the most of all. I've observed it greatly in myself and many of the people in my everyday life, but I've always wondered how Socionists have experienced that notorious weak spot since they are aware that the vulnerable function exists. If you dare, post some actual observations of how your type's PoLR has manifested itself in your life.

I'll start it off:My PoLR is Introverted Sensing. I've noticed it manifest itself as serious suspicion regarding how my friends and family view my health. I become extremely self-conscious if I feel there's reason to believe others think I am unhealthy or, basically, look like shit! I actually find it easy to adjust my environment in a comfortable manner; where the REAL weak spot comes out is when I am DIScomforted. I don't seem to be able to "rebound" from the discomfort that I feel when I start worrying about things I haven't gotten done at work or in general - when I suddenly feel I'm losing control of my life, it's hard to just get into a soothing mindset.