Thread: Your reasons for being on the forum

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Cuz I founded Stackemup Typology [(socionics-side)(enneagram-side)]. I ushered in the era of the Typology Multi-verse.

I'm KING OF THE TYPOLOGY MULTIVERSE. I CRACked the VI templates for every socionics type and subtype.Russians were trying to get that shit for years. I BEAT 'EM TO IT. I discovered and coumented the ONLY VALID BREAKDOWN FOR every type wing and stack in enneagramz.

I wrecked Quadra Values (aka quadra values mythology). I wrecked Tritype (aka multiple personality disorder). I wrecked R & H's descritpions. I'm beating the hell out of R & H in terms of substance.

I laid out the CORE TENEETS of American Socionics: Jung, not Aushra; VI, not conjecture; Cognition, not behavior.

I did so much maverick shit with Typology I lost count of all my conquerings.

MY VISUAL VALID TYPING MODEL FOR STACKINGs is untouchable.

I buried everybody. I even made nTs look bad in debate. I ran circles around soupman when he tried tellin' me trump was SEE.

I got over 100 fictional exemplars a list like nobody ever fckin seen before or since.

I'm sick. Whatever i touch turns to Gold.

and how did i start off here...hehehe. I played everyone, nobody thought I knew anything about enneagram. hehehe. Misdirection flawlessly executed. hehehe. Just business, not personal. None of it ever meant anything to me. It was all in the game. Absurd was just a puppet. I know military strategy and I know about indirect strategies and shit. I said I'd win in the end, remember. I got the trump cards to play at the end and I still got some I ain't played yet. I conquered this territory.

Socionics new wave was born here. That was real. The biographical stuff is/was all genuine. The member typings are all real. I did not have no VI templates in socionics beofre here. Now American Socionics is here. MY VI templates are like nothing ever done before or since .

Remember, I'm a combination of force and cunning. Force and cunning fused together. bwahaha

Noboyd in typology can touch me. I'm the King of the Typology Multi-verse.

words from my girl (IEI-Ni 4w5 sx/sp) just a minute ago...she has no idea I just wrote "whatever I touch turns to gold". She just happens to spontaneously note in a melodramatic tone: "you poison everything you touch. there's a king in the story that everything he touches turns to gold, king midas...everything he touches turn to be gold. everything you touch turns to rust, the milk becomes cheese and you poison everything."

hahahaha
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-26-2020 at 08:09 PM.