Hybrid View

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

so suedehead is calling me and intends to use my name of all people in a typing thread of his for comparison. Here you go : you are FiSe, but most of what you say about not giving a damn about "morals" and societal problems actually derives from your being a passive withdrawn E 9 sp/sx. This may also affect your Se in problematic ways. It makes you way more passive-aggressive. You don't strike me as a fighter for anything, but I can see from the pics you post you do mentally focus on "Se matters" (body language, violence, power balance etc.) Your pics are almost never symbolic or abstract.

I hardly let people get away with talking shit, as suedehead knows well. Sadly he may not be among the best examples of ESI . Most ESIs are E6s and that's part of what you may hear about when reading profiles. Unlike with other ESIs ...with you it's less clear whom you like and whom you don't , who's your friend and who's your enemy, whom you're ready to defend or crush ...because usually it looks like you care mostly about yourself ...and not in a very intense way ..only a bit.

You don't actually engage in any substantial philosophising to qualify as Ne ego (but perhaps you have some manuscripts at home that you plan to show us as soon as possible) and I don't see any abundant original/ quirky ideas spread in threads. When you come up with what you call "infantile threads"... they are rooted in a rather concrete perspective on people (walk >> body language >> small traces of Se). They deal with fairly factual issues on whose existence anyone can agree....they ain't creatively imaginative or "spiritual" in any way.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

When I write things like this for example, how is it different from Ne noticing external trends?

Exactly. It's just prosaic, Sp-first sensory stuff with no passion behind it. Sex is treated as just an exchange of fluids, or a means of achieving physical pleasure/homeostasis.
    It's probably one way that an Sx-last could view it. It's said that Sex for Sp is often about the sensory aspect, warmth, closeness, release, body-to-body, etc., while sex for Sx is about intense merging and emotional charge. So with a blind spot towards the latter, you could potentially have someone who has a cruder, detached attitude towards sex. Sp/Sx could probably have a similar attitude towards sex, every now and then, but this video doesn't seem to vibe like something they'd do. It's light and kind of...immediately accessible. Contrived weirdness. Like a fart joke.