Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina
Quote Originally Posted by Typhon
Now that I read these over more carefully I realize I could be the artist, too. I identify with both but it seemed to me from reading those that the Fe subtype was more reserved and the intuitive was the insane one, ie he was exuberant and extraverted looking.

I wonder Kristiina, why you think that the Intuitive sounds more IP? He could sound kinda EP to me as well. Am I making sense?
I agree, it's just a generally percieving-souding description, so it could be either IP or EP. The difference is - there are no EP types that are similar enough to ENFjs to be of any significance in this context. Aside from that there used to be actual talk that creative function subtype resembles the mirror type.

There is some basis to this talk - I'm ENFj Ni sub and my sister is INFp Fe sub. People who barely know us would see her as more extroverted... She's very active - always running around, doing stuff, so you could almost say "proactive" and I seem to be contemplating about the world and things, trying to figure out stuff, you could almost say "relaxed". Still, I wouldn't switch the types, because I'm clearly ENFj and she's clearly INFp.
The reason I bring it up is because I used to score as ENFP all the time on tests, and I do think that ENFps can resemble ENFjs as can any quasi identical. Why do you think they dont, exactly?

Ive known some INFps who are exactly like your sister - if it werent for their INFp vibe you would think them extroverts, because they are so sociable. They also give the impression they are rich somehow, am I mistaken?

By the way, I am alot like you are, more reflective and dreamy, than sociable and gushy all the time.

ENFj intuitive subtype, by that description at least is kinda extroverted, whereas the ethical seems more relaxed. Its kinda the other way around in Gulenko's subtypes, which is why I bring it up. It kinda hit me that the intuitive subtype is kinda paradoxal here, for a dynamic type, kinda EPish. I also think that this is not impossible since real people will not look like theoretical dichotomies, in my opinion, they will be some strange mix of characteristics will appear to you as completely natural, asopposed to programmed to fit the dichotomies. But it must be emphasized, for what its worth, that some subtype descriptions seem different than others, perhaps in ways that kinda matter.