Haha.

I couldnt imagine myself as a J/rational type(though I know they are not the same...) even though people have suggested it to me before, especially since I usually score xNFP on tests, and behave in a way which would make you think "p" about me if J is organized, methodical, hardworking, planner etc - at least thats the image we get from reading the decsriptions.

Recently Ive been thinking I could be ENFj myself, especially since I think the socionics decsriptions generally fit me in that regard, including the subtypes(Id lean more towards intuitive, so far as it seems...).

I originally thought I was ENFp, which may not have been far from the truth after all...

but Im confused too, lol.

Personally, I dont think a person's type can ever be defined for sure...unless out of faith, like you beleive in your mind you are this and that type.

I decided that I would take a break from typing for a while, clear my head for a long time, and then come back when Im really seeing myself differently, and start with a clean slate, so to speak. But its way too addictive, lol! I cant help but thinking about my own type, its a question that wont let me go, even though I dont think I will ever have faith in the answer, if I find it. I feel now that I can look at people in a much more common sense manner, like in terms of their motives, which is more interesting in my opinion. So as far as type is concerned, Im feeling curious, though not convinced of its existence.