Thread: Want confirmation of type

Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like typing based on a couple pictures and with the limited information you have provided, but you strike me as a Ni base. You seem quite invested in shaping or controlling the version of yourself that you share here. This cagey behavior is something I have come to associate with Ni base after reading Reinin's book on the subject. In it he describes Ni as being related to the internal wholeness or integrity. He says that Ni bases know themselves deeply and simply always present whatever version of their conciousness/selves is applicable for the situation. This becomes complicated when interacting in a large group or in an internet forum for example, as you cannot properly identify your interlocutor so you cannot figure out which version of yourself to present. Combining this with your tendency towards personalized structural analytics, as seen in the post directly above, makes me believe that IEI is the most likely possibility.

I will tentatively say that I believe that you are IEI or at least Ni base. A video would help of course.
    Last edited by Rhaegar; 01-11-2015 at 03:54 PM.