Thread: Want confirmation of type

Hybrid View

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So. What was the quadra that thinks betas can't take care of themselves? Delta. I'm pretty much asking for this though, with my lack of care towards my personal appearance.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    So. What was the quadra that thinks betas can't take care of themselves? Delta. I'm pretty much asking for this though, with my lack of care towards my personal appearance.
    Oh, never heard that's how Deltas felt. Maybe think we're reckless.

It's like the nature of infantiles suggests a lack of taking care of themselves often (more so base), not that they must consciously think "I need someone to take care of me, wahwah" but your dual or caregiver will notice you severely lacking in that area which is life to them, so they may feel it's upon them to supply you with it. Intuitives in general may neglect taking care of themselves and their senses but egos are not as receptive to caregiving as infantiles are, more like they live outside of that realm and aren't interested and may find caregivers kinda insulting or bothersome so that may be why IEIs may develop their role, so people get off their case or consciously hide their weakness with more, as it's truly more obvious with base.