Quote Originally Posted by TJay View Post
I feel that sensors that are fours are very different. They're more into aestheticism and expressing/experiencing sensual pleasures and making them an important part of their intimate relations. Their passion is fueled by beauty in the flesh, in objects, and even the ordinary.
I agree sensors would experience it differently just by being a sensor. I actually do not know any core 4 sensors irl so I have no idea how they would relate their 4 traits to their cognitive functions.

Self/Sexual

This subtype also cares very much about their surroundings and their possessions. They feel as if these things help to express who they are. There is more of a passionate sense about them as compared to the self/soc. They have more of a sensual relationship with their environment. These Fours are much more tortured by their difficulty with respect to maintaining close relationships. The self-preservational instinct tends to be in conflict with the sexual instinct, causing this subtype to habitually analyze their relationships to the point where they find it difficult to be present to them. When unhealthy, these Fours can become very disdainful of the social environment. They also start to envy the ease with which others seem to form relationships and maintain friendships. When Fours of this subtype are healthy, they find that they can form relationships without feeling as though they are sacrificing authenticity. They no longer feel that they have to automatically define themselves as “different from others,” as outside the group. They are able to see the ways in which their emotionality might cloud their better judgment and to use that insight to establish equilibrium.