Thread: 2015 Type Galen Thread

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by anndelise; 01-06-2015 at 04:31 PM.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    lol that one was cute. Looking at it again makes me all smiley.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Links like these are very constructive to a typing thread. It gives a broader perspective on someone. One of the things I dislike about people typing each other is that they only see random posts/comments then try to use that to construct a personality type around someone without a lot of interaction. When I think I know someone's type, and I care enough to prove it to myself that I am right, I have to almost stalk them by reading their blogs and posts to see if I am getting the full picture. IOW I do my research...

It's nothing really personal about them, even though I may feel a draw to them, so i'm not a creeper, just curious about my own impressions. It is like, first I will get an impression then I set out to prove to myself that my impressions are right. I tend to keep most of them to myself in case I am wrong. New information about someone can equal a different perspective so it is always evolving. It is easier to type people I have known for years based on historical evidence leading to a pretty solid understanding of how I interact with them but even then people surprise me...

I have never had any problem seeing Galen as an aristocratic sx/sp.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    IOW I do my research...

It's nothing really personal about them, even though I may feel a draw to them, so i'm not a creeper, just curious about my own impressions. It is like, first I will get an impression then I set out to prove to myself that my impressions are right. I tend to keep most of them to myself in case I am wrong. New information about someone can equal a different perspective so it is always evolving.
    When I go to actually, seriously type someone, I do similar, only not looking to prove my impressions right, but more to see where i am wrong/right and/or need to adjust my perception of them. But yes, similar.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp