I do think that enneagram fixations have a significant impact on a person,s interactions/views of others.
Socionics is about processing TYPES of information, not specific content. Socionics doesn't cover motivations, experiences, actual values, etc that influence the actual content.

TLDR summary at the bottom in bold.

Enneagram helps differentiate between IEEs that are fixated on avoiding the pains of
* irritations and frustrations
* separation distress
* apprehensive uncertainty

Enneagram also helps explain different responses of approach/avoid/attack (or fight/flight/freeze/appease).

And of course differences in the instinct stackings involved with
* preserving self
* transmitting/receiving (connecting)
* building a social support network

Basically, it's one thing to compare an IEE to another IEE based on amount of Ne, Se, Te, Fe, etc types of info.
But it's a whole different story to compare an IEE to another IEE based on stress fixations and responses (enneagram) which have nothing to do with socionics info types.

I've never viewed Galen as disdaining other IEE. I don't see him as being disgusted by Fe, either.
I DO see him as having a stress fixation regarding uncertainty, with responses of avoidance and some attack (to overcome the uncertainty and/or wrong-filled information).
I see him spending quite a bit of time to resolve his uncertainties, studying more, garnering more information, etc.
He has anxieties over making meaningful connections with others, and has a sense of self preservation about it too.
It would be natural for his sense of self preserving to be at odds with other people's desire to build themselves social support networks. Not just HIS conflicts, but SP vs SO conflicts. This isn't him being anti-Fe, it's him being SO last.

I also see Galen as having a keen awareness of the pains of being IEE as well. That IEE aren't special little roses who can do no wrong, or who must always be positive, etc etc. Ne makes the anxiety fixation worse. Which can make the avoidance response more prominent as well. I see him mocking these negative aspects of NeFi, not in terms of mocking other NeFi for being NeFi, but more like mocking himself. Being aware of the negative aspects of NeFi within himself.

TLDR:
How about people stop trying to compare Galen with other IEE based on stress fixations/responses.
Stop trying to compare his SP with others' SO.
Stop trying to compare his anxiety fixations with others' image fixations.
Stop trying to compare his avoidance responses with others' approach responses.
And focus instead on whether or not he himself prefers NeFiTeSi types of info.