Thread: 2015 Type Galen Thread

Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

This will sound ridiculous, but from the limited interaction we have, you always seem like you have Fe-PoLR and like Fe makes you physically sick. In the same cynical sarcastic ILI way like Cpig does.

I dunno, I don't have anything close to such experience with any other person I type IEE irl. They're usually very look on the bright side, excessively charming, sunshiny people, so much so they seem Fe ego often, so I'm confused how can you be so different.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    This will sound ridiculous, but from the limited interaction we have, you always seem like you have Fe-PoLR and like Fe makes you physically sick. In the same cynical sarcastic ILI way like Cpig does.

I dunno, I don't have anything close to such experience with any other person I type IEE irl. They're usually very look on the bright side, excessively charming, sunshiny people, so much so they seem Fe ego often, so I'm confused how can you be so different.
    Can't we just blame it all on enneagram and call it a day?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I have a hard time seeing how the enneagram would account for that degree of disdain for your identicals/quadra.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I have a hard time seeing how the enneagram would account for that degree of disdain for your identicals/quadra.
    My joke to Darya went

I actually did not know that he had disdain for his identicals until this thread.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My joke to Darya went
    Haha, sorry!
    ― Anais Nin

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because enneagram instincts is by and large more telling of how naturally two people will interact.

Let me be clear, I do not hate IEEs by default. I don't hate any type by default.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    Because enneagram instincts is by and large more telling of how naturally two people will interact.

Let me be clear, I do not hate IEEs by default. I don't hate any type by default.
    I am still convinced that you cannot accurately determine instinct stackings without actively engaging with a person. Reading posts is not enough imho. /sidenote
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am still convinced that you cannot accurately determine instinct stackings without actively engaging with a person. Reading posts is not enough imho. /sidenote
    But instinct stackings, fixations, and responses are still more telling of how two people will interact.
    Reading/writing posts in a forum is different than informal communications in a more casual context.

Socionics only covers types of info, and something like how misscommunications and misunderstandings can occur when two different people are focusing on different TYPES of information. But Socionics doesn't cover the experiences, values, beliefs, education, etc which make up the actual content, and thus results, of the info processing. These latter things are more likely to influence how two people will actually interact, where they might agree and disagree, etc.

Think about it, we know that duality doesn't mean perfection, as there is still the personality issues, experiences, hopes/dreams, stressors, and stress responses that can interfere. This doesn't just influence duality, but identicals as well. It's part of how an IEE can have a sucky relationship with an SLI, a good long term relationship with an SLE, a friendship with an LSI, ESE, and even a possible future with an ILE.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

The magic's in the instincts girl, the instincts.... haven't you learned anything?!