Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
In SEEs I notice a couple of things: 1. a tendency to abandon principles in favor of who is upset at the current moment. I've seen this manifested in so many ways in the business world - SEEs tend to cave in to who's complaining the loudest. They value Se-speaking out and the Fi-emotions from people and there is rarely an impersonal decision made on principle. Whenever I see an SEE stick to a rule firmly, it's often because its implementation favors them and their emotional well-being in some way - not because of the virtue of the rule itself. I also notice 2. a strong desire / tendency to either A. live in the moment completely and ignore long-term planning and analysis and the consequences of decisions or B. to plan and map everything out to the extreme, and become somewhat paranoid if something new or a new piece of data interrupts what was previously expected.

In IEEs I see a tendency to vehemently deny abrupt classification of others and fight strongly for promoting understanding of different people's perspectives or opinions. They will pretty much never classify someone as a "loser", "dweeb" "geek", etc. like an LSI has no problem doing, but IEEs will go to the other extreme of believing almost every aspect of behavior can be explainable or relatable on some level of emotion to someone else. They can pursue Ti-perfectionism in the sense of fighting for countless causes where the weak or misunderstood just need a little bit of help to make them feel human and understood again. I see IEEs as typically sympathetic to people with down syndrome, deformities, etc. In this sense the IEE has a completely opposite approach to the LSI's desire to categorize everything into simple explainable things - IEEs see the world as more complex and see all of the potential, possibilities, and limiting definitions that Ti carries and typically choose to express their lives in a way where they are not limited by categories. They can seek 'perfectionism' and contentment when all people understand all perspectives, and they are willing to talk unfailingly with limitless stories until this goal is achieved. Other IEEs express Ti-perfectionism in the completely opposite perspective - adopting a sense of total apathy for misunderstandings and quickly dismissing those who simply fail to see the point. With IEEs there's usually a bit of an inner struggle in determining their identity as it is constantly changing.

ive heard the polr function described as 'democratic'. ti polrs with their need to broaden categories are probably then coming from a democratic perspective, that all people can be in all positions and that categories are interchangeable. this would, in theory, make it easier to defend their Te hidden agenda when they lack facts/working methods.