Thread: Try this socionics test - ru.laser.ru

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too long, I don't know why I bothered...other than from painful boredom.
    Section A - 20
    1. 3
    2. 3
    3. 3
    4. 3
    5. 0
    6. 0
    7. 3
    8. 1
    9. 1
    10. 3

Section B - 27
    1. 3
    2. 3
    3. 3
    4. 3
    5. 3
    6. 3
    7. 3
    8. 3
    9. 0
    10. 3
    Section C - 8
    1. 2
    2. 2
    3. 0
    4. 2
    5. 1
    6. 0
    7. 0
    8. 0
    9. 0
    10. 1
    Section D -12
    1. 2
    2. 3
    3. 2
    4. 1
    5. 1
    6. 0
    7. 0
    8. 0
    9. 2
    10. 1
    Section E -11
    1. 2
    2. 1
    3. 2
    4. 0
    5. 0
    6. 0
    7. 1
    8. 2
    9. 1
    10. 2
    Section F - 7
    1. 0
    2. 2
    3. 1
    4. 1
    5. 0
    6. 0
    7. 1
    8. 0
    9. 2
    10. 0
    Section G -23
    1. 2
    2. 2
    3. 3
    4. 2
    5. 3
    6. 1
    7. 2
    8. 3
    9. 2
    10. 3
    Section H -12
    1. 1
    2. 1
    3. 0
    4. 2
    5. 1
    6. 3
    7. 1
    8. 1
    9. 0
    10. 2

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by roundsquare View Post
    Alright. Now that I've discovered socionics, I'm rapidly dumping MBTI, although MBTI is still easier to explain to a layman in my opinion.

I understand that with my huge Ti, high Ne, and solid Fi, and piss poor sensing overall, that LII makes way more sense if you're looking at my numbers. To be honest, I feel like I'm in between the two types since I see things from both descriptions that describe me. Somehow I feel like ILI describes me better since I've always had a habit of sitting by myself somewhere and just daydreaming. Nowadays I guess I just learned to "space out" briefly during relative downtime (I say relative because I can sometimes do this while I'm working, and even while I'm driving, as scary as it sounds) since now that I'm 23 and an adult I have to interact with the world more regularly. I get the feeling that ILI is the more "spacey" and "wishy washy" of the two (although I could be interpreting it wrong, I'd like your input) which is what I really identify with most strongly.

I have a group of online friends I have discussions with regularly about politics, philosophy, whatever while we play video games, and I find myself not really caring to prove how smart or knowledgeable I may be. I mostly just make jokes or pretend to have extreme opinions that I really don't have, while I quietly listen to them and absorb information. I'd much rather listen than talk (unless I'm drunk or something). In fact, I get the feeling that I do this so convincingly that they thing I'm just a stupid stoner with no real focus or critical thinking skills, since my external behavior is mostly ridiculous or just plain strange/stupid. While I'm not claiming to be some secret genius, I feel like I'm putting up a smokescreen when I look back on my interactions, although I'm not conscious of it in the moment, like I automatically slip on a psychological mask while I'm talking to them.

One of my friends is like an infinite repository of information and he barfs it out when I poke him (verbally). I'm not like that. I feel like I know practically nothing and I'm extremely unsure of myself, and I feel like I just exist to listen and observe, even though I often "space out" while people are talking to me so it feels like I'm really not hearing anything, but I have the feeling that I still am. Sort of like I'm unconscious in the here and now but I can see/hear everything when I think back on the situation later. This is hard to explain.

I have also been diagnosed with an ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder) if that helps you help me choose between the two. Now that I've discovered MBTI, Socionics, etc, I feel like people within a certain cluster of introverted logical types are often diagnosed as having ASD, perhaps when their development has been stunted due to external factors.

I'll be sure to check the articles out. Thanks for reading.
    Sounds like an LII who's without -yet- much deep understanding of what the socionics information elements are, lol.

My opinion anyway, make a type thread if you want

Quote Originally Posted by indo View Post
    Too long, I don't know why I bothered...other than from painful boredom.
    Pattern is beta NF with strong creative subtype of either IEI or EIE (leaning towards the EIE here but this is just one test)
    Last edited by Myst; 06-28-2015 at 06:32 AM.