socionics test - ru.laser.ru
Section A

1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions.
2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others.
3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic.
4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side.
5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view.
6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments.
7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person.
8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders.
9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly.
10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies.
Section B

1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind.
2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate.
3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future.
4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.).
5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books.
6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. love music, art, theater, books.
7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them.
8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions.
9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression.
10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art).