Thread: Member Questionnaire (audreyhope)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (audreyhope)

Member Questionnaire 1 (audreyhope)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    Beauty is something that captivates your attention and makes you feel a sense of wonder. Love is the feeling of being truly seen and accepted by someone for everything that makes you yourself- including your flaws.
    What are your most important values?
    My most important values are to improve life for people where I can. I want to get to the end of my life and feel that I did the best to leave a positive impact on the world.
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I am spiritual and also religious. I was raised with a Christian leaning background although it was not strictly enforced. I do believe in past lives and reincarnation. I think most religions at their core all point to the same underlying beliefs. I think that the purpose of life is to learn spiritual lessons and that we are guided and protected by a higher purpose even if things don't always make sense in the present, looking back everything happens for a reason.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I believe that based off of our current economic and political situation having a military is necessary and is not something that can be eradicated. Unfortunately I believe the same for wars. While I don't agree with them- I think we have a long way to go in terms of living in a war free world. But I do hope that society gets to a point where sustainable and equitable living is a worldwide phenomenon and the need for war wouldn't exist- although I realize that may be slightly delusional.

Power is something that should be be given to those who earn it and will use it with dignity. Personal power for me is the ability to have autonomy and safety over my own life and also have the ability to improve the lives of others.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    I have had long conversations about what I think happens after we die. It is something that has always perplexed me. I'm certain there is something after life.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I'm extremely focused on health and medicine. I love to research about modern and holistic medicine. I think using the two in combination with each other is a great approach to human health. I'm very focused on maintaining balance in my life. I try to eat healthy, exercise, meditate, and focus on my emotional health so I can show up as my best self. I feel that when I am in a healthy state is when I can enjoy life the most.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    I don't necessarily love doing chores but I feel very accomplished and at peace once they are completed. I also find that getting into the groove of doing chores and activities makes me feel better.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    I love the Harry Potter series. J.K. Rowling is an excellent world builder.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    The movie Click by Adam Sandler makes me cry. It is a very touching movie that makes you appreciate life. My dog makes me smile all of the time.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    I feel at one with the environment when I'm sitting in nature, going for walks, and just enjoying the outdoors.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I think that my weaknesses is that I can be overly empathetic and sensitive. I have gotten much better at boundaries with age. I dislike that I struggle to be assertive.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I have a strong sense of character and can remain kind and calm in stressful situations. I like that I try my best to help others.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Daily activités and yard work I suppose.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I felt stuck in a rut in a bad relationship where my partner was emotionally and psychologically abusive. It took me years but I was eventually able to get out. The root cause was seeing that own pattern in my home growing up. I had to do a lot of inner work and therapy to break out of the pattern.
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people who are kind and considerate. I get along with people who are protective and understand my sensitivity and who wouldn't take advantage of it.
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I really only feel that I can be intimate with someone I am in love with. I want someone who is responsible, athletic, nurturing, intelligent, and practical.
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    My main concerns would be to parent in a way that can nurture their best qualities and make them feel loved and supported.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    I explain my stance and explain why I feel that why while also affirming that they are welcome to their own beliefs and opinions.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    My relationship to society is that I think we lack community nowadays. I see people needing direction and purpose. I think a prevalent social problem is the lack of positive role models in our communities and popular culture.
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    I choose friends usually based off of how well we can engage intellectually. I am completely myself around the people I chose as my friends.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I am rather proper and precise around people that I don't know.

TIM
    ENFp
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi there.

How do you feel about EII for a type?

Introverted sensing valued:

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I'm extremely focused on health and medicine. I love to research about modern and holistic medicine. I think using the two in combination with each other is a great approach to human health. I'm very focused on maintaining balance in my life. I try to eat healthy, exercise, meditate, and focus on my emotional health so I can show up as my best self. I feel that when I am in a healthy state is when I can enjoy life the most.

There is nothing in Ni Fe terms in the salvo. You are here and making the most of it thru potential.

Ethical intuitive introvert.

*drops gavel*

Black & white is a shallow divide, division is the color that multiplies

If you can wash your brain, your brain isn't a wash, it is awash

To experience is simple, to explain is divine

Hearts of stone are a dead giveaway: no movement

TIM
    H 694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, audreyhope !

I usually ask some subsidiary questions to new forumites if they haven't provided information about said questions. One of them is about their gender, however your username suggests that you are a lady so I'll skip that question.

- How old are you ?
    - Have you ever been diagnosed with a mental health condition ?

Bonus : Bernard Pivot Question : If God exists, what would you want him to say to you just after your death ?
    Last edited by godslave; 05-26-2024 at 06:07 AM. Reason: conjugation !

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI, most likely. What do you think about sports? Can you imagine yourself kayaking down a mountain river?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Distance View Post
    Hi there.

How do you feel about EII for a type?

Introverted sensing valued:

There is nothing in Ni Fe terms in the salvo. You are here and making the most of it thru potential.

Ethical intuitive introvert.

*drops gavel*

That's the type I got when taking the quiz! Very perceptive!

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recommend making a video too, and attaching it to your OP.