Thread: Try this socionics test - ru.laser.ru

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ananke View Post
    Ne: "I love the look on people's faces when they cringe in pain over my goofy comments"

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Who the heck cares about detailed answers, people? Post results or nothing.
    It looks like those are all from the questionnaire: people respond to the questionable, the answers end up in this thread, and they don't come back to tally them up.

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    15 -
    13 -
    11 -
    8 -
    6 - &
    2 -
    1 -
    15 -
    10 -
    9 - &
    7 -
    5 -
    2 -
    1 -
    Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    26 -
    25 -
    11 - &
    9 -
    8 -
    4 - &
    28 -
    24 -
    16 -
    12 -
    9 -
    8 -
    5 -
    3 -
    Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    23 -
    21 - &
    20 -
    14 -
    11 -
    10 ;
    6 -
    21 - & &
    17 - &
    12 -
    9 -
    6 -
    Quote Originally Posted by nondescript View Post
    Why don't yall just do my version? It's...better if you take your time to switch the brain on.
    I don't know whether it would be any better, but I want to try it for comparison.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I don't know whether it would be any better, but I want to try it for comparison.
    Heh why did you quote my results?

I don't think nondescript's version would be better. Nothing personal but just...no better theoretical foundation behind it.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Heh why did you quote my results?

I don't think nondescript's version would be better. Nothing personal but just...no better theoretical foundation behind it.
    Because three of us took it twice, and I wanted to compare the before and after.

His connections seem no more valid than the originals, but I was in the mood to chart, so I spent an hour and a half making a spreadsheet of his teal post. I gave values based on his implied values, and it ended up incredibly biased in favor of Beta (Se/Ti & Ti/Se were absurdly popular for him):

Fe 17.2
    Fi 8.325
    Te 13.45
    Ti 28.075
    Ne 6
    Ni 9.575
    Se 22.45
    Si 19.45

So I'm weighting the scores and plugging my answers in...
    20.5 -
    20.0 -
    19.6 -
    18.4 -
    15.9 -
    14.3 -
    10.9 -
    5.9 -

I'd say I wasted an hour, but I would've spent it doing something else entertaining but ultimately useless, so there's not a big difference.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Because three of us took it twice, and I wanted to compare the before and after.
    Quite reliable, no?

His connections seem no more valid than the originals, but I was in the mood to chart, so I spent an hour and a half making a spreadsheet of his teal post. I gave values based on his implied values, and it ended up incredibly biased in favor of Beta (Se/Ti & Ti/Se were absurdly popular for him):
    Er, how did you calculate these values?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Er, how did you calculate these values?
    If there were question marks after it, I made it worth like 1/4 of a point. If it was something like Ti/Se, I gave a point to each of those. If it was "pure Fe," Fe got 1.5 points.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Te: 20
    Fi: 18
    Ti: 17
    Ne: 16
    Si: 10
    Ni: 8
    Fe: 7
    Se: 8

What does this mean? And why is my Si so low here?

Last edited by Teal; 12-22-2015 at 10:18 PM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Teal View Post
    Te: 20
    Fi: 18
    Ti: 17
    Ne: 16
    Si: 10
    Ni: 8
    Fe: 7
    Se: 8

What does this mean? And why is my Si so low here?

Good question.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

socionics test - ru.laser.ru
    Section A

1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions.
    2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others.
    3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic.
    4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side.
    5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view.
    6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments.
    7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person.
    8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders.
    9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly.
    10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies.
    Section B

1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind.
    2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate.
    3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future.
    4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.).
    5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books.
    6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. love music, art, theater, books.
    7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them.
    8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions.
    9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression.
    10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art).
    Section C

1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble.
    2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow.
    3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge.
    4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine.
    5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation.
    6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war.
    7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views.
    8. I would like to be the first and break all records.
    9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline.
    10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me.
    Section D

1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands.
    2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me.
    3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.)
    4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others.
    5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.).
    6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need.
    7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest.
    8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism.
    9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently.
    10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position.
    Section E

1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks.
    2. I treat people harshly, but fair.
    3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality.
    4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions.
    5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable.
    6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit.
    7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results.
    8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood.
    9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it.
    10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things.
    Section F

1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods.
    2. I love order, systems and sequences.
    3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people.
    4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information.
    5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions.
    6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others.
    7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system.
    8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach.
    9. I can easily understand algebra.
    10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects.
    Section G

1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices.
    2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future.
    3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily.
    4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way.
    5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate.
    6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses.
    7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings.
    8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose.
    9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope.
    10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot.
    Section H

1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes.
    2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements.
    3. I prefer to be a homebody.
    4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want.
    5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others.
    6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own.
    7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances.
    8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best.
    9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents.
    10. I prefer to meet in private.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions.
    2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others.
    5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view.
    6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments.
    9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly.
    10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies.
    Section B

2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate.
    3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future.
    4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.).
    5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books.
    6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. love music, art, theater, books.
    10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art).
    Section C

2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow.
    4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine.
    5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation.
    7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views.
    9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline.
    Section D

1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands.
    2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me.
    3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.)
    4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others.
    5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.).
    6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need.
    7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest.
    8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism.
    10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position.
    Section E

1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks.
    3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality.
    5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable.
    7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results.
    8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood.
    Section F

1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods.
    3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people.
    4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information.
    6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others.
    7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system.
    Section G

1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices.
    3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily.
    5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate.
    7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings.
    10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot.
    Section H

5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others.
    6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own.
    7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A 17
    B 26
    C 14
    D 18
    E 13
    F 15
    G 27
    H 27

should I be INFp or INFj then?

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by biancayip View Post
    A 17
    B 26
    C 14
    D 18
    E 13
    F 15
    G 27
    H 27

should I be INFp or INFj then?
    You score highly on Fe compared to Ne, so I'd say INFp>INFj based on that, but would say the INFj score is high enough to keep in mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by biancayip View Post
    (...)
    INFx

Creepy-Decoy

A-18

B-0

C-27

D-17

E-13

F-14

G-9

H-9

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Last edited by Decoy; 01-23-2016 at 05:43 AM.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

new SLE?

TIM
    ILE ELVF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A 27 ; F 23; D 20; E 19; H 14; B 13; G 10; C 7
    Does that make me LII ?

Section A

1. I am very interested in solving complex issues and unraveling a tangle of contradictions. 3

2. Thanks to my imagination and seeing different solutions to the problem, I quickly find a way out of difficult, complicated situations and troubles that seem hopeless to others. 3
    3. I love everything unusual, mysterious and enigmatic. 3
    4. I always consider the problem from an unexpected side. 3
    5. Completely new and unusual insights occur to me often and I try to convince others to see my point of view. 2
    6. I love to argue, as I instantly notice the weaknesses in interlocutor's statements (or reports, speeches, proposals, projects, works of art or machines and equipment) and I can find good counterarguments. 2
    7. I quickly discover imperfections/flaws of almost any person. 3
    8. I hardly tolerate being subordinate or given orders. 3
    9. I perfect myself, my abilities and skills, in order to increase the chances of achieving my goals quickly. 3
    10. I think and compare things a lot, noticing contradictions and inconsistencies. 2 27

Section B
    1. I am prone to create beautiful/harmonious images in my mind. 1
    2. I'm very curious, I try to imagine various scenarios and often intuitively anticipate the consequences of any actions or changes; I believe in fate. 0
    3. My ideal is a life in an atmosphere of art, in beautiful surroundings, comfort and well-being; I would like to live in the last century or in the future. 1
    4. I could not work in a hospital, because I cannot stand the hospital environment (odour, the appearance of patients etc.). 3
    5. I like anything unusual, beautiful, informative, food for though: I love music, art, theater, books. 2
    6. My opinion of myself matters more than opinions of other people. 0
    7. I treat people with irony, but I don't humiliate them. 1
    8. I am internally inconsistent and unpredictable in my decisions. 2
    9. I need to engage in art, as it is a means of expression. 2
    10. I act in order to surround myself with beautiful things (harmony, elegance, aesthetics, works of art). 1 13

Section C
    1. I am an impulsive person looking for trouble. 1
    2. At any moment I am ready to immediately respond to any attack against me and I love to answer the opponent with a crushing blow. 2
    3. When I am humiliated, I am hurt and I feel a strong desire to take revenge. 0
    4. I prefer struggle and difficulties to stagnation and monotony: I mobilise quickly, take control of the situation. I can be strong and steadfast, the victory should be mine. 0
    5. I can confidently coordinate actions of others, as well as sense weak points of every situation. 0
    6. I'm in my element during fights, arguments, rivalry, competition or war. 0
    7. I make active efforts against all that is not consistent with my feelings and views. 2
    8. I would like to be the first and break all records. 1
    9. I'm a risk taker, but if I have to, I can bring myself to the most severe self-discipline. 1
    10. My mind works better when someone opposes or resists me. 0 7

Section D
    1. I willingly do work which is connected with the need to convince people, to raise their spirits, instruct, assign tasks, manage, give commands. 2
    2. I become more active during the work program that increases respect or sympathy that my associates give me. 3
    3. If I have to chastise people for mistakes or wrongdoing, I do it in a "fatherly" way (without anger and humiliation.) 0
    4. I like to participate in various public meetings where I can make an impression on others. 2
    5. I am attracted to flashy and noisy spectacles, like battle scenes, races, sports (hockey, football etc.). 1
    6. I love to take care of others and I'm willing to find solutions to their material, business, and physical problems, but I prefer to take care of myself on my own, because I know what I need. 3
    7. I prefer more earthly pleasures, which include: contact with nature, food, work, love, rest. 1
    8. I love to please others, to be the centre of attention, to infect people with optimism. 3
    9. I easily make impact on others, I can manage them flexibly and efficiently.2
    10. I act diplomatically to earn a good reputation of credibility and to maintain high position. 3 20

Section E
    1. I try to be a competent person. I do everything at my own pace and high quality and don't like hacks. 2
    2. I treat people harshly, but fair. 2
    3. I have an interest in various technologies and constantly improve my work to make sure of its high quality. 2
    4. I am rational in spending money, and I always save for unforeseen occasions. 1
    5. I find it difficult to accept other people's ways of working. I know better how to make it easier, better and more profitable. 3
    6. I see no reason in enthusiasm for things that don't bring material benefit. 0
    7. I am confident that I can overcome difficulties in my work and get the best results. 3
    8. I often have a passion for the work that decreases fatigue and leaves me in a good mood. 1
    9. I don't change my lifestyle even if people don't agree with it. 3
    10. I get the most pleasure from doing useful and necessary things. 2 19

Section F
    1. I'm a mature and principled person, guided by logic and common sense, not feelings and moods. 1
    2. I love order, systems and sequences. 2
    3. I'm believed to be secretive and reserved, because I'm wary and distrustful towards people. 3
    4. I'm good at work that requires classification and systematisation. I'm able to work with figures, tables, graphs, I can clearly systematise accumulated information. 3
    5. I always know how to logically justify my conclusions and decisions. 3
    6. I love strict analysis. I can identify contradictions in arguments and reasoning of others. 2
    7. I like solving problems with the help of my knowledge, resulting in harmonious, consistent, orderly system. 3
    8. I love solving problems that require consistent, strictly logical approach. 2
    9. I can easily understand algebra. 2
    10. I am uncompromising in defending my views, intentions, plans and projects. 2 23
    Section G
    1. I'm a very emotional person, feelings mean so much to me that because of them I'm capable of great sacrifices. 2
    2. I'm an optimist and I hope for better future. 3
    3. My mood often changes and I can't help passing it on to others; I start and end arguments easily. 1
    4. I often perceive people and events in a romantic way. 1
    5. I love to share my experiences and make others respond to them. I can show how much I love and hate. 0
    6. I tend to see the world through pink-coloured glasses. 2
    7. I'm always interested in moods of others and I know how to influence people, make them experience certain emotions and feelings. 0
    8. I love daydreaming without any practical purpose. 1
    9. My mood is often characterised by swings between fear and hope. 0
    10. For the sake of peace of mind, an opportunity to find rest and dream, I'm willing to sacrifice a lot. 0 10

Section H
    1. I prefer to make peace with people, avoid conflict and disputes. 3
    2. I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements. 3
    3. I prefer to be a homebody. 0
    4. I would like to be able to rest whenever I want. 2
    5. I like to provide special assistance to people, to be useful, selfless and to please others. 2
    6. I can feel for people who experience failures and troubles as if they were my own. 0
    7. I agree that I'm a malleable person: I often yield to pressure of people and circumstances. 1
    8. Calm and not very hard/tiresome work suits me best. 1
    9. I'm trying to iron out misunderstandings, to reconcile opponents. 1
    10. I prefer to meet in private. 1 14

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cldwlker View Post
    A 27 ; F 23; D 20; E 19; H 14; B 13; G 10; C 7
    Does that make me LII ?

No, those scores point at ILE. Value Si more than Fe, Te more than Ni. Though there is the strangeness of where Fi is, and to a lesser extent, where Se is.

TIM
    ILE ELVF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    No, those scores point at ILE. Value Si more than Fe, Te more than Ni. Though there is the strangeness of where Fi is, and to a lesser extent, where Se is.
    Ok thank you! Yes that's what made me wonder.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Ok thank you! Yes that's what made me wonder.
    It actually does not determine which alpha NT you are.

TIM
    ILE ELVF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It actually does not determine which alpha NT you are.
    What would help determining that ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did it again, because I have nothing better to do with my monday evening:

Ne: 25
    Ni: 23
    Fi: 21
    Fe: 21
    Si: 14
    Te: 9
    Se: 6
    Ti: 6

So: Ne>Ni>Fi=Fe>Si>Te>Se=Ti .
    It seems like my vulnarable polr function is either extroverted sensing or introverted thinking.
    Intuition is by far dominant in my personality, extroverted intuition just a bit more than introverted.
    Both ethical functions are equally strong, it seems like I equally use inner and external ethics. Which also probably mean I am a strong ethical type.
    My introverted sensing is quite well developed, it's a function I use on avarage basis.
    My logical functions are both very weak, which means I probably can't be a logical type, but I use slightly more Te than Ti.
    Extroverted sensing is underdeveloped and weak, which kind of cuts off Beta STs and Gamma SFs.

Types I can be based on this: Most likely: IEE, Secondary: IEI, than also EIE or EII.
    My Fe was high and my Si wasn't that bad either so I guess that makes ESE or SEI options as well. ESI kind of might fit a bit too.

Types I am most likely not: ILE, LIE, ILI
    Types I am absolutely not: SEE, SLE, LSI, SLI,

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

What would help determining that ?
    Check for the dual seeking function.

fi 81
    fe 74
    si 72
    te 69
    ni 64
    se 56
    ne 50
    ti 46

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Total: 21
    Section B

Total: 20
    Section C

Total: 4 (!)
    Section D

Total: 9
    Section E

Total: 14
    Section F

Total: 20
    Section G

Total: 11
    Section H

Total: 24

Section A: 21 (Ne)
    Section B: 20 (Ni)
    Section C: 4 (Se)
    Section D: 9 (Si)
    Section E: 14 (Te)
    Section F: 20 (Ti)
    Section G: 11 (Fe)
    Section H: 24 (Fi)

Fi>Ne>Ni=Ti>Te>Fe>Si>Se

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

nice

Ne - Fantastist - 13
    Ni - Foreteller - 12
    Fe - Romantic - 11
    Te - Professional - 10
    Se - Winner - 9
    Fi - Peacemaker - 9
    Si - Epicure - 8
    Ti - Logician - 7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Is "I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements." really supposed to be a trait? (a mangled translation, possibly?)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Is "I easily/quickly to adapt to new conditions and requirements." really supposed to be a trait? (a mangled translation, possibly?)
    What about not liking hard work or being a homebody? Even the people pleasing stuff is iffy. The entire test in general is weird to me.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Didn't think this would post here, I could've just tallied them up myself, oh well.

A 25
    B 15
    C 16
    D 4
    E 20
    F 21
    G 10
    H 7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Section A

Section B

Section C

Section D

Section E

Section F

Section G

Section H

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A = 21
    B = 23
    C = 9
    D = 11
    E = 15
    F = 18
    G = 16
    H = 15

Ni > Ne > Ti > Fe > Te/Fi > Si > Se

So I'm guessing quite likely IEI (-Ni)? At least N > x > x > S.

fookin sharp

Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast