Threaded View

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you are moderately talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting.

Neuroticism results were moderately low which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Psychoticism results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others

Sanguine temperament

Considering I am moderately pissed off on a Monday morning I expected these results to reveal satan incarnate.

Edit: Seems to me that big 5 personality test encapsulates these 3 traits, psychoticism being Agreeableness. Big 5 takes it further by expanding on the dimension of openness, although I am not sure if openness correlates with ideas and creativity. Pychoticism (Agreeableness) has been shown to correlate with increased creativity according to these test results. I can actually see this because to not follow the crowd intrinsically comes from having ones own original thoughts and actions, rather than being more inclined to fit in and please others, and original thoughts and viewpoints would result in having more unusual ideas ergo creative ones.

Or not haha
    Last edited by Words; 12-08-2014 at 12:42 PM.