Thread: Inordinate ESE hate

Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

My little sister is ESE and she is the kindest, most loving, giving, hard working and caring person I know. She never asks for a handout and she privately visits people in nursing homes and hospitals when they are dying. She literally makes them happy just by her, presence. She chooses to do this stuff on her own time without any expectations of recognition but I am giving her some now. I know she has been hated on by some girls when she was a in high school but in the real world she is a very popular bartender and activist who has more friends right now than I have had in my whole life. I hate to even say this but the people that hated on her were pretty miserable people and were jealous of her because she is also a go-getter and works for what she wants. I don't do popular personally but I would never begrudge her, her life. She is a genuinely happy person, most of the time, and somehow skipped inheriting some of the worst qualities that my other siblings have, including me. I am proud of her.

Edit:

She is a

Capricorn sun
    Libra rising
    Taurus moon

so/sx

Edit2: Her astrology does not conflict with her socionics typing or enneagram typing. I am pretty sure she is a etype 2w3 at the moment.
    Last edited by Aylen; 12-09-2014 at 05:05 PM. Reason: added links

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    She is a

Capricorn sun
    Libra rising
    Taurus moon

so/sx

Edit2: Her astrology does not conflict with her socionics typing or enneagram typing. I am pretty sure she is a etype 2w3 at the moment.
    Interesting. Fairly sure that my mother is also E2. She's an Aries with a Cancer rising and a Sagittarius moon.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.