Threaded View

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    people fixate on a shitty thing someone of some type has done** and generalize it to everyone of that type.
    You would think that people interested in personality typing would be more understanding and appreciative of what each type has to offer. And maybe a little humbled by the knowledge that aspects of their own personality are going to be inherently annoying to other types.

As for ESEs, I like 'em. They get stuff done and are fun to be around.

My closest ESE friend had a successful business helping doctors not to squander their money once they finally finished their residencies (and finally had some money to squander.) She throws beautiful pottery pieces and donates them to raise money for a charity in Central America that she supports. She stays busy buying houses to renovate and rent. She mentors several younger women in her spare time. She is a great cook and helps me lots when we cook together. She has moved around the country a lot and does a good job of maintaining relationships long distance. She is not loud and dramatic.

Evidently she is not a good navigator in the car. I refuse to judge her for that.
    Last edited by Iris; 12-11-2014 at 07:02 PM.
    You seek a great fortune, you three who are now in chains. You will find a fortune, though it will not be the one you seek.
    But first you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
    You shall see things, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... cow... on the roof of a cotton house. And, oh, so many startlements.
    I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the ob-stacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward.
    Though the road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them, even unto your salvation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pukq_XJmM-k