Member Questionnaire 1 (ouronis)
What is beauty? What is love?
I just had the last one deleted, so I'm going shorthand.

a) I don't know
b)Crazy ride.
What are your most important values?
autonomy/freethinking/intellectual honesty
Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
No. Never saw a reason.
Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
Don't want violence, but if used, I support its use to defend and stop oppression.
What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
Social sciences/structure of life/human nature
Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
I like learning about the body. I'm a hypochondriac.
What do you think of daily chores?
Hate them. I can go without them, except for clean clothes, supply of food, and clean dishes.
Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
Stormlight Archive. Walking Dead. I can't think of many examples.
What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
Loss of loved ones, personal failure, someone abusing me through personal leverage.

Good, honest, brash, insightful jokes. Belief in me as a well-functioning human being. Idk lol.

There is no why, only do. At least when it comes to emotions.
Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
Solitude and a relaxing, but high quality, activity. Say doing drugs in nature, hiking, joy riding, playing a good video game, reading a good book, etc.
What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
a)I'm stubborn about intellectual things. I'm introverted. I'm messy. I'm not aggressive in life. I can be too "father-knows-best."
b)I'm not good at dealing with dynamic, fast-paced and detailed situations. Most information given to me in such an environment usually doesn't even reach my brain.
What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
a)I'm smart. Honorable sense of ethics. Help people who I think need help.
b)I'm not close-minded and traditional.
In what areas of your life would you like help?
Dealing with those real-world situations where I need to be "more aggressive(not even sure what this means. manipulative?)", or at least smart, in a fast-paced situation and paying attention to the dynamics of social situations.
Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
I always get in a rut when I'm moving and I'm sitting in my empty room. Very strong feeling of sadness. I either distract myself, wallow in self-pity, or go hang out somewhere else.
What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
I like people who 1)know how to prioritize personal connection over their uptightness, and 2)are open-minded and have strange opinions(but well though-out and non-woo woo ones).
How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
Not too worried about it. A good partner would be one who knows has an open-minded and adventurous attitude, and knows how to have fun one-on-one, not necessarily in a sexual setting. Also someone who will do chores for me, if they are so-inclined.
If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
Good education, open mindset, at least some ability to be a critic/improver of things.
A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
Annoyed, but try to find out in where we diverge in the string of reasoning. I'm more interested in the thick, juicy disagreement than convincing them otherwise, although I may, in the thick of it, say things like "How can you possibly not see this?!" It's all fun to me, though.
Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
They are out there, and I am in here, and that's the way I like it(uh huh uh huh).

Violence and deception/lies tend to use the each other as an excuse to justify themselves.
How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
I choose friends accepting of my introverted and casual-towards-social-norms attitude. I don't mind extroverts if they are calm extroverts. Good conversation, and maybe some similar interests, is the main thing, though.
How do you behave around strangers?
I keep to myself, they keep to themselves(hopefully).