Quote Originally Posted by Amber View Post
Ok serious answer: in my experience LSI-Ti is a bit more more intellectual and abstract. They like working with theories, they are extremely rigorous and can assess progression of events when in a position of responsibility ..it looks like Ni is a bit *more consciously* valued. Several things in conversations center on "Ni topics": what could happen, what past experiences could teach people, what people should do to prevent this or that, patterns one could see etc. They also have more internal awareness (possibly due to a Ti-Ni loop...?). However I suppose they are still not as confident about these things as a Ni type would be -- but the focus on something beyond the stuff or tasks at hand is definitely visible in my opinion.

The LSI-Ses I know are mainly about stubborn ingrained beliefs supported aggressively without much consideration of future events or some "meta-perspective". They looked pretty muched satisfied with living in the present moment and imo a bit more selfishly holding on to their hitherto convictions ...

Ni HA in LSI-Ti can also manifest itself as a subtle attraction to metaphysical or less easily explainable things ...a love for enigmas or puzzles that could be pierced through via Ti.

Dunno, ime LSI-Se just seemed to be more about getting their way out of most situations. So maybe this has to do with Ni HA, not only with more value placed on Se.
OK revisiting this thread a bit...
I relate to both of these but I used to be not intellectual/abstract until the end of my teenage years. I was much much more like the Se subtype described here until then. Tho' I do still relate to the part about living in the present moment a lot and holding onto my views. But those views include a lot of stuff I got from "Ti-Ni loop" before. I don't want to spend too much time on wondering about Ni "enigmas" though as it's somewhat draining, I'm still much more about getting my way/things in real life situations, that's when I feel at my best. So still Se subtype just with a bit of focus on Ni that's part learned part feels almost like inborn genetics (as I had a bit of it even as a little kid).