Quote Originally Posted by Sienna View Post
Now that I read The Fountain's post more attentively ... there are things I can agree with. But as I said, I only know one LSI-Ti and several LSI-Ses, so from where I stand what he says looks like some highly theoretical extrapolation. I don't know other LSI-Tis on the forum, either ...
and @maithili

It is a highly theoretical extrapolation. I'm not too trusting of a subtype system currently, considering there is enough ambiguity in Socionics as it is without a subtype system to play into effect for typing. I was merely providing a viewpoint from what I know of the subtype system to better serve the purpose of this thread, predicting how it would theoretically play out according to theory. Of course, an empirical approach would be one of more value, but I only have access to one LSI in real life to observe, and I am not confident in attempting to discern his sub-type due to my skepticism of the sub-type system.

"build an elaborate mental schematic to force the world to adhere to"
This refers to the internal standard LSI's are predicted to have for the world around them. is an organizational and categorical element, and thus it takes in physical perceptions from the world around the sociotype through Creative Se and constructs a model to organize and make sense of the data in front of them. Now, if the LSI is fed information from their Mobilizing element (), it would stand to reason that, in their zest of being apart of a bigger picture, they would attempt to systematize and organize the information into a working model, as all functions serve the Lead element's agenda, which is then applied to the physical world around them with Creative , essentially making the vision given to them "happen" by forcing the environment to organize itself in the fashion that tells them it should be.