Quote Originally Posted by epheme View Post
@silke I get what you're trying to do with the image in the first post, but I don't relate to it. It's more like I feel connected to all those things. Like all those things are a part of me and I'm a part of all those things in an awe inspiring way. I am the very thing that's "bigger" than me. Like, I'm a cosmic dancer or something and that feels joyful and impassioned. Makes me overflow with love. It's not "I'm so enormously insignificant" but rather "it's so amazing that I'm part of all of this".
Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
@silke the image you posted is one that I very much relate to...like I am just an ant in a colony going about foraging or performing whatever other menial jobs or roles which might come my way in this world...an ant that can be wiped out so easily such as by a larger entity...just one of the creators many creations...why I ask....why make us play this 'game' called life....is it for the creators interest such as to be studied and experimented on - to be his plaything?...something which he can occasionally watch and care about/or not.
@epheme you might not relate to it but some other 9s will relate as per Shay's response -- it's just that there's more than one way of experiencing any type.
Are there any pictures, quotes, or videos that you feel are more representative of your experience?