Thread: Enneagram type 9: all things Nine

Hybrid View

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@silke I get what you're trying to do with the image in the first post, but I don't relate to it. It's more like I feel connected to all those things. Like all those things are a part of me and I'm a part of all those things in an awe inspiring way. I am the very thing that's "bigger" than me. Like, I'm a cosmic dancer or something and that feels joyful and impassioned. Makes me overflow with love.

It's not "I'm so enormously insignificant" but rather "it's so amazing that I'm part of all of this".

TIM
    ESI maybe
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by epheme View Post
    @silke I get what you're trying to do with the image in the first post, but I don't relate to it. It's more like I feel connected to all those things. Like all those things are a part of me and I'm a part of all those things in an awe inspiring way. I am the very thing that's "bigger" than me. Like, I'm a cosmic dancer or something and that feels joyful and impassioned. Makes me overflow with love.

It's not "I'm so enormously insignificant" but rather "it's so amazing that I'm part of all of this".
    I feel exactly the same way.

EDIT: but i do like the idea of threads to characterize each enneatype. Maybe lets not just limit to pictures/photos/videos, but also include discussions on each type.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx