Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
I realise that I am not comfortable with sharing. I actually reveal without revealing..

I am an extremely private person. Pulling back is something people have to deal with. Blame the natural secretiveness.
I am not sticky at all and do not open up for granted, and sometimes just never.
I am extremely respectful of people’s privacy and am always rather tiptoeing than breaking in.
I observe more than I act as much as I don’t compare myself to anybody else, be it women or men.

I measure myself with and to nobody. I just mostly listen to my heart and sometimes analyse the external feedback I get.
If it's a 4 thing to be unique, then yes, I am one. I consider myself a free spirit, being somebody above conventions and rules.
It’s merely having an independent set of mind. And no need to be a feminazi which I am absolutely not.
It’s being an independent thinker at all times, and skip anyone who attempts to define myself in a limiting way.
So as I said before, I won't bang my head against the wall obsessing over someone else's opinion - be it a man or anyone else in my life.
I won't drop everything to fit the expectations. I won't stand imposing what and how I should do.
I do not bother anybody with my beliefs or with my life style.
Live and let live. If do not like, go throw yourself into a lake.

I am the most logical feeling person or the most feeling logical one.
I do not know whether it has to do with 4 or 5.
my sense is that, if you don't compare yourself to others, you might not be a four. even if sp-first (although I can't confirm this.)

the envy is immense, painful, sometimes energizing, and almost always present