Thread: Enneagram and stackings for Kore

Hybrid View

Creepy-male

From what little I'd know I would say e4 mainly because how you present yourself and work situations. You seem to play on others envy which is a feeling e4 are occupied with. You also seem a little cold like you want the differential respect that is typical of e4's (especially from worthy sources), but it feels a bit like a game that is taken lightheartedly-- stuff you say doesn't seem real but like it has an agenda to it but it could be real. I think this is typical of the hopeless cynicism of e4s. Gut triad you seem pretty aggressive and touchy, sharp, but not rude-- so it gives me these e8 vibes in a feminine way. It's hard to say though.

Some things you say resonate with me so I kind of think you are some similar type which I'm probably e5w4 with 8 in gut triad. The 4/5/8 dynamic Is apparent to me in you but we are different in terms of gender, age, and everyday experience.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
    From what little I'd know I would say e4 mainly because how you present yourself and work situations. You seem to play on others envy which is a feeling e4 are occupied with. You also seem a little cold like you want the differential respect that is typical of e4's (especially from worthy sources), but it feels a bit like a game that is taken lightheartedly-- stuff you say doesn't seem real but like it has an agenda to it but it could be real. I think this is typical of the hopeless cynicism of e4s. Gut triad you seem pretty aggressive and touchy, sharp, but not rude-- so it gives me these e8 vibes in a feminine way. It's hard to say though.

Some things you say resonate with me so I kind of think you are some similar type which I'm probably e5w4 with 8 in gut triad. The 4/5/8 dynamic Is apparent to me in you but we are different in terms of gender, age, and everyday experience.
    Interesting point, thanks for your output.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Kore View Post
    Interesting point, thanks for your output.
    Np glad to be of service.