Thread: Enneagram and stackings for Kore

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the 4w5 typings are not hard to see for me. I lean 9w1 for your gut. And head - really don't know.

As for instincts, maybe I'm just being blind or just have convoluted how I see them enough, but I don't find the sx that obvious. sp-dominant, I can quite easily imagine.

Perhaps it should be noted for reference that I do not follow the paradigm that your instinctual type is "two" different instincts..I see it just as a ranking, and think any two (or three) instincts can interplay meaningfully, and all the ranking does is tell you there is an imbalance in how they interplay.

You do seem to fit what they call a "reactive" type, and it could be why you emphasize that you're mean to people on purpose (all a guess as to what's behind what you say those things). It seems awfully indirect in your case, but I think you do have that interesting combination of 4 and 9 in you.

What people might be seeing as E6, I might be seeing as E9, and the difference being that both can have a vacillating flavor (vacillating uncontrollably is one way of seeming to move nowhere and thus be in a state of inertia where all vacillations mutually appear to cancel if sufficiently random), but one has a strangely neutral tone, and the other has a negative fear-driven tone, with the former being what I see in you more.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chemical View Post
    I think the 4w5 typings are not hard to see for me. I lean 9w1 for your gut. And head - really don't know.

As for instincts, maybe I'm just being blind or just have convoluted how I see them enough, but I don't find the sx that obvious. sp-dominant, I can quite easily imagine.

Perhaps it should be noted for reference that I do not follow the paradigm that your instinctual type is "two" different instincts..I see it just as a ranking, and think any two (or three) instincts can interplay meaningfully, and all the ranking does is tell you there is an imbalance in how they interplay.

You do seem to fit what they call a "reactive" type, and it could be why you emphasize that you're mean to people on purpose (all a guess as to what's behind what you say those things). It seems awfully indirect in your case, but I think you do have that interesting combination of 4 and 9 in you.

What people might be seeing as E6, I might be seeing as E9, and the difference being that both can have a vacillating flavor (vacillating uncontrollably is one way of seeming to move nowhere and thus be in a state of inertia where all vacillations mutually appear to cancel if sufficiently random), but one has a strangely neutral tone, and the other has a negative fear-driven tone, with the former being what I see in you more.
    I have been waiting on your musings. As I said I do not get the nature of 6s very well.
    Maybe I should read more...