Thread: So. I recently confirmed Gamma.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default So. I recently confirmed Gamma.

This is a test of your reaction so I can formulate my actions in the remainder of this sub-forum.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

woo gamma! woo confirm. woo beethoven. woo complete 2nd movement! woo woo. woo 13:33 min! woo!!!

woo formulation? woo action. woo subforum. woo remainder.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sounds about right. Hrrm. ¬_¬

Skepticism initiated.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You are not gamma GTFO

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

skepticism! skepticism!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Read through some of your previous posts. You might try instead:

Beta Confirmation: IEI

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by May View Post
    Read through some of your previous posts. You might try instead:

Beta Confirmation: IEI
    On what grounds?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not enough energy to give a full explanation. I'll just say for now that that's the vibe you gave off.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't accept vibes for an answer. Logically you all would be Beta. One, I rather dislike Mozart, it is very repetitive, and two: Beta is aristocratic and decisive. I am ponderous and do not give a crap which type I am at this point as long it is the best choice. I chose INTp for that.

Aristocratic would be one where you think you are the shit. I am not. Failing highschool is me.

Decisive would be where you do not explain yourself. See the above.

Sadly, because of all the mistyping I've gone through, and the nature of my existence, I've before thought that I was silly. I am. But I related this to being related to feelings. Feelings are illogical. Thus I thought I was INFp. It is because I am gullible to a fault, and also like Beethoven in character. The problem with this, is that being so gullible and irrational in nature, the labeling theory took hold of me. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labeling_theory

Depression resulted.

Go have fun elsewhere. I'm going to create music in peace.

It is either that, or the nature of the type IEI is such that it is really good at becoming other types. I doubt it. But it is a possibility.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's fine Alomoes :)
    I'm sure you'll keep on.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Obviously I will. At least it seems obvious to me. As a note, vibes I associate with Fi.

On the nature of what I am. Flip super-ego and id around. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Id,_ego_and_super-ego

Also note, I could be IEI, but am also torn between ILI. The above makes me not want to trust people in my typing.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 02-07-2015 at 12:34 AM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, so you made a sneak edit to your vibes post.
    Unfortunately it doesn't seem obvious to you that you're also kind of annoying.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hrrm. Interesting. You were able to notice that. Why are you stalking me? Why are you so decisive? Why are you so arrogant?

I am because I think I am right. Why are you?

This would be an example of an IEI meeting an ILI.

One could see that this one is unwilling to consider other options, while I am willing to go with majority rules as long as I meet the right people. I thought people typed vibes as Fi. Well, that is an inconstancy. But yeah. This debate is pointless. I'm leaving.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@blackburry

Ahaha.. well, what can I say? That was my mood at that moment so that was my first reaction! :p

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post

This is a test of your reaction so I can formulate my actions in the remainder of this sub-forum.

Go away.

You're IEI-Ni and your face tells too much about you, you shouldn't have posted pics at least.

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't get it.

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

One, I rather dislike Mozart, it is very repetitive, and two: Beta is aristocratic and decisive. I am ponderous and do not give a crap which type I am at this point as long it is the best choice. I chose INTp for that.
    IEE is the most common type for Mozart. Beta Rational should be furthest from Mozart. Aestrivex/niffweed said Mozart sucks, and he self-typed ILI.

Aristocratic would be one where you think you are the shit. I am not. Failing highschool is me.
    May hold better in the merry quadras; outside of that, Delta comes off more service-based, and Gamma can be elitist.

Decisive would be where you do not explain yourself. See the above.
    true/false

Sadly, because of all the mistyping I've gone through, and the nature of my existence, I've before thought that I was silly. I am. But I related this to being related to feelings. Feelings are illogical. Thus I thought I was INFp. It is because I am gullible to a fault, and also like Beethoven in character. The problem with this, is that being so gullible and irrational in nature, the labeling theory took hold of me. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labeling_theory

Depression resulted.
    I went SLE 8w9 for Beethoven, more people went EIE. Anyways, the days of consensus-pandering type lists, and the stupid theatrics they inspired, are long gone, so no worries. Using type as best-fit makes sense, and I often cluster three types together.

Go have fun elsewhere. I'm going to create music in peace.
    would love to hear; been revitalizing my drumming approach recently, while I still have the time; lots of mentally exhausting days of me soundling like shit, because the magical threshold wasn't crossed, one where everything falls together enough to be physically playable, and distinguishable as what I wanted to make.

It is either that, or the nature of the type IEI is such that it is really good at becoming other types. I doubt it. But it is a possibility.
    Type change has happened; all I needed was one person amongst billions, and the thought-terminating cliche of "no type change" crumbled to the ground at long last, just a few weeks ago. As for IEI becoming other types, this may work, because type description/s (not into using those much myself, too messy) attribute this to EIE.

I don't accept vibes for an answer. Logically you all would be Beta.
    No stool sample = no socionics, but since you went Te for music, and I just played drums, looks like Beta quad got a fifth element. Plus or minus Te?
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. Cool.

2. Idea is that all them musicians except Mozart were mistypes. Mozart was a fluke.

3. Nice sig. I can't tell if I am a madman or a genius.

4. http://www.socionics.com/rel/act.htm - Doesn't matter type, this is what I see. I can change this based on next reaction.

5. Because of the way my mind works, I see it that I am manipulative bastard. I already figured out a way to get back at the IEI who is lying about my type. Bring in the guy I know who knows when a lie is found.

6. If I am IEI, then IEIs are manipulative as fuck. Rule broken, I think emphasis is needed here.

Any questions? You have a ton right?

7. If I am correct, that guy who figures out lies and you should get along well. Because your logic is impeccable, I assume.

While Mozart does suck, there are good pieces.

Such as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QgOBbKl0eY

Idea. Mozart was supervisor of a Beethoven. Took music and passed it off as his own. To this I'd be pissed off. I'm Beethoven.

Ironic because most of my music is modifications of what I've heard.

Finally: https://www.dropbox.com/s/e7lkgmwgn7...Music.mid?dl=0

Latest finished piece. I hate it, that is why it is short. I will learn. See my OCD question in the other thread. Mine is the superficial one. There is another type that is ten times worse than mine. Can't find the example. This is mine: http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topic...cd/index.shtml

But yeah. The way I see it, the Alphas are the saps that buy the stuff I came up with to sell them. Of course, it'll be useful stuff, but their compulsion to own everything should mean they'll buy my product if it is unfairly priced. McDonalds, for example. I hate McDonalds. But, the alphas probably love the shit. That's why it'd survive.

If I changed type, then thank god. I was a dumb person before. Now I'm not. Cynical, but not dumb.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 02-07-2015 at 11:43 PM.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default So.

So. I met my dual.

Turns out I have emotions.

Not putting in the real one. Do your own research dumbs.

Either that or I am an Fi dom. :C

No. That is stupid.

Well, I won the universe. I think. I don't know. I've been wrong before. Wait.

How do I solve this problem?

I'm pretty sure I've been in a relation of benefit before. My teacher. I actually learned.

But yeah. Hear the music? Music isn't dualism. Hence why it is wrong.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 02-08-2015 at 04:07 AM.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does one tell dualism from beneficiary relations?

Nevermind.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 02-08-2015 at 11:31 PM.