Threaded View

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    I would place unhealthy SFs in the type who needs a slap in the face and a one on one talking down to. STs, to me, just need that occasional public shaming on their more extreme opinions/habits to wisen up. But now that im thinking about it, there are moments that stand out for all the clubs where they just obviously needed a slap in the face because of their actions.
    NTs fixating on something that just does not matter whatsoever and making an ass of themself/losing track of what should matter. STs having wildly outdated opinions on life in the modern world, and coming across as a bigot/sexist/juggalo because of it. SFs for those moments where you can't help but think, "How did their brain come to that conclusion?". And NFs for being so wildly open-minded that it occasionally fills up with so much bullshit, that we feel compelled to make people listen to our bullshit.
    NFs have this ability to paint rosy pictures about people because they're humanists, empaths, romantics, humanitarians, etc. And since their duality and activity partners are STs, go figure. I know we all hate generic type descriptions, but if you read personality types "uncovered", the ST portraits are some of the most disturbing. You've got workaholic, slave-driving LSEs, antisocial criminal SLIs, harassment from SLEs, and LSI 'dutiful' tyrants. (The LSI profile isn't exactly up yet, but I want it!)

STs who have artistic capabilities are some of the most moderated versions of ST, and whenever they remove art and music from educational programs, you're left with T or F intensive without enough S to moderate it, and thus softening of STs slips out of the public's hands.
    Last edited by IBTL; 10-15-2014 at 05:26 PM.