I see what the statement in intending to convey, and like most things there is a golden pebble of truth in it. But, at the same time, it's not exactly precise.

N as a whole tends to give insight, or skill, or whatever term one feels appropriate for technical expertise in the field of concepts. Words and language, are all concepts and metaphors that represent a notion. These notions are well defined to N's, and because of that they can typically be right in areas where S's(less concerned with all that) don't care about.

With that said, T's analyze and collect knowledge, and F's make value judgements and look beyond the forms things are presented in. I feel that NT's will "sound right" more than most types, because they have the tools to convince others(T) and the insight/drive(N) to learn this area. NF's will be right more than they will "sound right" because the way they process that N information is in ways that aren't exactly logical. I can make a value judgement about something, and it's mainly my experiences or inklings about it that lead me to assess that things worth in the way i do. Explaining it to someone else isn't my goal, and as such i developed my patterns of thought to serve the accuracy of inklings and not the ability to relate that i'm right to another.

The quote "Words are not true, Truth can not be found in words" comes to mind here. Having something internally panned out in words removes the reality and accuracy of it. To me, most of my most profound truths or realizations would come out intelligible to someone else unless you gave me infinite time to explain it. But that's just me and my limited knowledge of the world. As always, "the gold fish bowl is not the whole sea".

As for my own value judgement of the post, i feel that the value is there in that it attempts to distinguish a barrier between NT's and NF's and that i have the tools to make sense of it, regardless of the posters intentions. That value judgement also leads me to look at that post and think that whoever wrote it thought they were smarter than whoever they were thinking about.

Oh and upon re read of these posts one thing becomes evident - NTs attempt to explain their point in ways that (when done well) are hard to argue, they make sense, and you really have to go tit for tat over everything to counter their point. They sound right. NFs don't. An NF post that (when done well) is subjective as hell, and you just kind of have to gauge whether what they are saying is accurate. If they're right, they're right. If they're not, they're not.