Thread: Beta posters, quotes, art, music and videos

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm sad that I didn't get to the Cozy Beta Rooms thread before it got closed down.

I didn't really like the Trump aesthetic with the gaudy gold plastered everywhere :/ instead liked the minimalist style of some of @Singularity 's pics, and also the water/tub pics from @Starfall .

I like a lot of monochrome with minimal flashy clashing colours as well, and also like dark blue, purple, indigo glow. Clear and pristine sky blue and lots of transparent glass I very much like too.

examples:

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay so I just went through reading more about ASMR and watched a couple more videos (just as weird) ... I feel like this is the least EIE thing out that exists. I feel very uncomfortable with all the videos, the philosophy behind "relaxing" with sounds that make you tingle... is this not ? I can see Alphas and Deltas enjoying this way more.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Okay so I just went through reading more about ASMR and watched a couple more videos (just as weird) ... I feel like this is the least EIE thing out that exists. I feel very uncomfortable with all the videos, the philosophy behind "relaxing" with sounds that make you tingle... is this not ? I can see Alphas and Deltas enjoying this way more.
    hm, there are plenty of beta NF ASMR channels on youtube, so i assume it's not Si related? idk.
    here's another EIE pretending to be melania trump (it's a very well done ASMR video, but yes, soo weird)

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lynn View Post
    hm, there are plenty of beta NF ASMR channels on youtube, so i assume it's not Si related? idk.
    here's another EIE pretending to be melania trump (it's a very well done ASMR video, but yes, soo weird)

Always thought of her as IEI-Fe, would make more sense to me with that higher Si than Si-POLR. But who knows, she could very well be EIE-Ni.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

associations

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"Pain is temporary, Honour is forever"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I must be cruel only to be kind.

// William Shakespeare, "Hamlet"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"Join to Beta"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

clip

the initial stage of agressor-victim romance,
    when victim hides the interest to test the force of the cavalier

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Duke Nukem seems was created with associations with Bruce Willis (ENFJ)

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    I'm sad that I didn't get to the Cozy Beta Rooms thread before it got closed down.

I didn't really like the Trump aesthetic with the gaudy gold plastered everywhere :/ instead liked the minimalist style of some of @Singularity 's pics, and also the water/tub pics from @Starfall .

I like a lot of monochrome with minimal flashy clashing colours as well, and also like dark blue, purple, indigo glow. Clear and pristine sky blue and lots of transparent glass I very much like too.

examples:

Yeah, those look like the kind of style that I'd like.

Sorry that I closed it.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't really like the Trump aesthetic with the gaudy gold plastered everywhere :/
    I totally agree, I do not like his style, or at least, how it looks on TV. I love contrast, and his gold aesthetic would look way better if he balanced it with blues, added white and blacks, and had better lighting, like the actual Palace of Versailles (bottom) or the Hotel de Ville Paris (top)

Better version of Trump's style.jpg

instead liked the minimalist style ... I like a lot of monochrome with minimal flashy clashing colours as well, and also like dark blue, purple, indigo glow. Clear and pristine sky blue and lots of transparent glass I very much like too... examples:

I love these two examples too! I like the contrast of the wood against the white. The only think is I don't like being in a room with all hard surfaces because it gets too noisy. I liked the others, but they are a little too stark for my taste.

I've been collecting architecture pictures that I like for about a year. I have no idea if they have any connection to socionics except that I'm beta and I like them.

I LOVE textured epoxy resin floors, especially against matte white walls, where you feel like you are walking over a submerged mirror world
    33d78be94f54e13f567415dbc3c0a1ee.jpg095a16e06aec615c64955b17de7a19e1.jpgblue resin floor.jpg

If I don't have a window to look out of, I need to be able to look down a hall way or through a mirror. Infinity mirrors used in the right way can expand a space and they are just so damn pretty, especially if the distant reflections fade into a blue or green.
    infinity mirror 2.jpginfinity mirror.jpg

I love vines that cover a building, change colors with the season or offer shade in the summer but light in the winter, as long as I don't always have to take care of them lol
    f75a08e24daade1fdcb10c692d66e46e.jpg

I love the monochrome wood color scheme as long as there is enough contrast
    783a127728d40bdef24251b0fbf793a2.jpgAspen-Art-Museum-Shigeru-Ban-Derek-Skalko-3.jpgInteriorLightingDesignIdeas-13.jpg

I like when space is defined with different colors or when a texture helps you see the contours of a complex surface.
    3d69b6211984858134825ff3ecceff5d.jpgf9e92b053885a2ff799f053ceb3f669c.jpginfinity mirror idea aspen.jpgiran-mosque-ceilings-m1rasoulifard-83__880-819x1024.jpg

Graffiti and urban textures are pretty cool
    Krink-Doorway.jpg

I'm currently obsessed with edge lit acrylic signs
    christmas-2016-project-ideas-wall-mounted-edge-lit-sign-1000.jpgedge lit desplay.jpg

And I love atmospheric light in the dark, especially with the impressionist yellow green blue color scheme
    2231729038_6728e313a1_b.jpge779902b11cca2ad837e46c04a10b21d.jpgTokyo-looks-like-a-modern-day-cyberpunk-setting-in-these-photos.jpg
    Last edited by Lao Tzunami; 05-09-2017 at 10:53 PM.