Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    It seems I am so far away from what social means that I saw it as an opportunity for a group to all join hands, drink wine and burn together, whether they be hobbit, dwarf, human or witches. Seemed like an interesting way to increase intensity and bonding. I give up. I am going back to sx first threads.
    I think witches have a sp/sx or sx/sp feel to them (as anything bordering on the occult). I associate so/sx rather with can-can and cheer leaders (in a reductionist way), because the main purpose is one of (sexualized) entertainment of a public. Everything is in the open and aims at uniting people in good, warm, sparkly vibes, maybe lots of laughter and inspiriting bonuses. Plus any other activity where personal narratives flood into the social realm to create some sort of bonding ..so I also agree with the show idea as well as with the rock'n'roll culture or hippy culture. Aren't poly groups and communes so/sx lol. Isn't the Christiania district in Copenhagen so/sx.
    Last edited by Amber; 10-06-2014 at 12:41 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    I think witches have a sp/sx or sx/sp feel to them (as anything bordering on the occult). I associate so/sx rather with can-can and cheer leaders (in a reductionist way), because the main purpose is one of (sexualized) entertainment of a public. Everything is in the open and aims at uniting people in good, warm, sparkly vibes, maybe lots of laughter and inspiriting bonuses. Plus any other activity where personal narratives flood into the social realm to create some sort of bonding ..so I also agree with the show idea as well as with the rock'n'roll culture or hippy culture. Aren't poly groups and communes so/sx lol. Isn't the Christiania district in Copenhagen so/sx.
    I think I am starting to get the picture now, no pun intended. I can see how I am lacking in the social more and more lately. I haven't been into the instincts long but I have been into Enneagram for years. I can say with confidence that I usually surround myself with sx/sp, sp/sx and some sx/so. Mostly sp/sx though because they have a bit of a grounding influence on me. hahah I am not as attracted to the death, dirt and decay that some of the sp/sx I know are. I prefer the elements of purification like fire and water but I am very interested in the occult and things of that nature. I could never be a proper witch in a coven since I like to do things my way. Maybe a high priestess...

From this info I can say my youngest sister is most likely a very charismatic and innocently sexy ESE so/sx because she is all into community and getting together with friends like almost every day, which to me would be exhausting. She is a bartender, former cheerleader and loves to attend sporting events. Her inner circle is wide and even includes a lot of cops she met bartending. When they plan a vacation it includes like 10 to 20 people sometimes. She is very involved in the LGBT community and will go out of her way to show support for them. I don't know how she does it.

I hung out with them all (there were like 25 people in two hotel suites going back and forth since there were different games in each room) once and they are a pretty wild bunch of former jocks and cheerleaders. Half the group were cops and some were smoking weed and they all were playing beer pong. It was a culture shock for me and almost every person in the group tried to get me involved so I went for it, a lil bit anyway. Just not my thing. I am used to weird things by "normal" standards but to me that was weird. I would say she has very few sx/sp, sp/sx friends. There were a couple of people there I can look back and say were sp/so or so/sp now that I think about it.

When she and I go out together without our friends we click very well and have a lot of fun. She is the only person who ever got me buzzed and amped up enough to sing Karaoke...in a bar full of people..more than once... but no one there knew me.

Thanks for the insight. I always wanted to be a hippy/flower-child but born way too late. I wonder if I would have fit in.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

"Witches Going To Their Sabbath" (1878)
    by Luis Ricardo Falero

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned