1 Thread(s)

Is that anywhere near close?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just an idea here... When you go through someone's FB photos and almost every pic is of them posing with other people like this, that person is probably so/sx or sx/so. (I'm referring to my friend, not me.)
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    Okay, so when I was thin it seemed like I had a disproportionate number of people hit on or flirt with me for my level of objective attractiveness. Can this be related to the sx instinct? Like they're honing in on some kind of vibe I gave off? (It could just be that everyone experiences this though and I just didn't realize that and found it odd.)
    you simply looked young, healthy, enthusiastic and fertile and they wanted to have your babies

Just an idea here... When you go through someone's FB photos and almost every pic is of them posing with other people like this, that person is probably so/sx or sx/so. (I'm referring to my friend, not me.)
    usually it's soc-first or sx/so, sp/so seem to like posting pictures of themselves hiking or out in nature. you v/i as sp/sx in that pic, closest to these ladies: https://www.pinterest.com/vonsain/spsx/

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

actually I stand corrected. You were not totally ugly and insipid, you did have some sort of calm grounded cuteness that must have helped you procure a father for your baby and now you have a gorgeous happy family. What more could you want?