TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Regicides View Post

What are your most important values?
    With close relations I’ve tried to make it a point to keep an honesty policy, but as of late I’ve found myself violating this if I feel I need to preserve my interests. This becomes problematic as I believe that trust is crucial.

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    When I’m able to continuously pursue the same interest I’m currently engaged in. The environment must also provide moderate stimulation and movement, otherwise I’ll go stir-crazy and potentially lose energy in my tasks.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I have little knowledge of what people think of me, although I probably tend to annoy a lot of people. I haven’t seemed invested in making social relationships with someone, possibly because I don’t trust myself. Maybe it’s because I want as much flexibility as possible and the more loyalties you have, the less space.

In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I wish I took more pre-emptive action, accomplished more. I wish I were harder to unsettle, more invincible. I wish I could count on myself to the point where I could make massive, sweeping decisions in a second, because I’m terrible at making plans and I need more personal power.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    When I’m without stimulation in my environment for too long a time. I might get the smallest bit delusional.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    Ability to put up with a lot. Not viewing me as an inferior. Tolerance for changes that may hit them by surprise, a willingness to get their clothing dirty.

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    No shadow of a residue of a chance that they’ll ever leave me. Again, indifference to changing (or unchanging) circumstances.
    SLE or Beta Se-seeking. Are you hot or not. Pics can clarify your confusion better.
    Last edited by Amber; 10-03-2014 at 11:03 AM.