Hybrid View

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm... I would think most people see me as sx/so and it appears to make sense, but I do not love/relate to these pictures as I do sx/sp.. maybe just aesthetically though. I will try and find some that I feel represent sx/so and see what you guys think..

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Hmm... I would think most people see me as sx/so and it appears to make sense, but I do not love/relate to these pictures as I do sx/sp.. maybe just aesthetically though. I will try and find some that I feel represent sx/so and see what you guys think..

Type&enneagram definitely gives a distinct flavor to the stack (if not vice versa). I added that Jim Morrison is SLE E 7 sx/so, Beyonce is SEE E9w8 sx/so ...so it may be understandable if you don't relate to such samples. I don't know you too well ... you seem light and glowing rather than darker and intense, but I can't unequivocally place you in a contra-flow stack. However you said yourself you relate a lot to darya's illustrations and stories in the other thread.
    Last edited by Amber; 10-17-2014 at 10:13 AM.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    Type&enneagram definitely gives a distinct flavor to the stack (if not vice versa). I added that Jim Morrison is SLE E 7 sx/so, Beyonce is SEE E9w8 sx/so ...so it may be understandable if you don't relate to such samples. I don't know you too well ... you seem light and glowing rather than darker and intense, but I can't unequivocally place you in a contra-flow stack. However you said yourself you relate a lot to darya's illustrations and stories in the other thread.

I'm light & glowing?! Haha thank you <3 I guess the main thing is I do think I'm sp last because I just don't notice anything regarding my environment/taking care of myself and need help with that but it's also related to weak

Here's another sx/so video that gives me feels hahaha... it's again pretty damn cheesy but I just love it unabashedly.
    Sx/so is excitement & freedom & highs of emotion.

Also importantly I think it's about being two people, intensely connected to each other, but also having a lot of people, or a wider social sphere around you.. like the connection between the person and you bridges and merges into a spiritual connection with everyone.

I have a huge with feeling "alive" lol. One of the most alive moments I've had was when I was at a music festival in Montreal.. seeing so many people so in love and lost in a specific song, singing it together.. wow. It brought a tear to my eye hahaha.

Additionally, I think a big conflict between my sp / sx ex and I was that I was happy being with him, it was amazing to be alone .. but it got to a point where I wanted go out and be around people and make more connections while he was and still is content to just be with one person in a safe, comfortable environment. Then again intro vs extro

I also think my little display picture is sx/so. She is intensity, fire, but deeply immersed with the world right underneath her skin, the galaxy, the stars..

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEI Fe E4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Here's another sx/so video that gives me feels hahaha... it's again pretty damn cheesy but I just love it unabashedly.
    Sx/so is excitement & freedom & highs of emotion.

Also importantly I think it's about being two people, intensely connected to each other, but also having a lot of people, or a wider social sphere around you.. like the connection between the person and you bridges and merges into a spiritual connection with everyone.
    Yes. Scarlett, I totally get you. Video might be a little cheesy - but this feeling of being 'alive' is exactly what I feel when Im allowed to just be myself! Sometimes I feel like I have so much potential 'aliveness' that is going nowhere...! Sx/so

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Estel View Post
    Yes. Scarlett, I totally get you. Video might be a little cheesy - but this feeling of being 'alive' is exactly what I feel when Im allowed to just be myself! Sometimes I feel like I have so much potential 'aliveness' that is going nowhere...! Sx/so
    well I'm pretty sure you're all just freaks

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Sx/so is the "social revolutionary" stacking - leaning more toward cultural change than political change, IMO, though the two are obviously not mutually exclusive. [So/sp seems like the bigger player in the area of socio-political/governmental change.] With the soc-variant in second position, sx-first energy is more phallic, a concentrated cluster of nerves [sx] leaning forward, poking at the collective emotional space [soc]; introducing heat which causes molecular agitation in social groups, probing and forcing psychological exposure. And without the self-protective 'pullback' from sp concerns, it's a "no holes barred" scenario.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RaptorWesNet's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post

I can't tell if this is more sxso or sxsp...

made it a year ago, just going to post it here I guess.
    These galleries rattle and shake with a venom and sound of soul for portraying many moods and swings of the passion stellar canvas. I'm impressed, very music clapping, holding a bird
    ORRE COLOSSEUM JUST GOT STARTED, AND KOBE IS REIGNING AS KING!!
    It's Henry vs Zidane, France vs Spain in the 2024 Olympic soccer final, Egypt vs Japan, Yugioh vs Pokemon, Poimandres vs Zarathustra, Giordano Bruno vs Friedrich Nietzsche, haystack picnic robed in silver rods to treasures of lore and sacred spark to unite and forge dancing stars and futures refracting crystal moonlight lures of hanger bay crunching fabrics webbing steel and blizzards juice stringing code red trains of yonder fluid ribbons trophy waterfall cake blueprints frenzy retracting haunted capital terra horns of leading edge canopy blossoms rendezvous shuffling Articuno!!
    RaptorWizard Sci-Fi Empire Lugia Bunny ~ Ultimate Aeon Willpower: Wes Net (the16types.info)

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    These galleries rattle and shake with a venom and sound of soul for portraying many moods and swings of the passion stellar canvas. I'm impressed, very music clapping, holding a bird
    You may be confusing the isomorphism of Ne (taking snapshots of same, or similar enough things, maybe a few things from different angles) with Fe (variability of passion) in that collage. I mean, there is some variability, but not the way you are talking about
    And I didn’t put any hatred or venom in that collage
    some images alluding to something dark and sad yes, but no more

actually, most of your text sounds beta NF, regardless of who it is addressed to
    Last edited by necrosebud; 05-26-2021 at 05:02 PM.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't tell if this is more sxso or sxsp...

made it a year ago, just going to post it here I guess.
    I think some of the pictures you used look venomous, poisoned, broken, or showing illness, but that's a thing I'd relate to 4 honestly, i.e. feeling defective and stuff. They are still pretty and intriging.
    I also see So and a certain tension, idk what to make of it overall.
    I'd say, right to left, it looks like a certain deep rooted darkness finds a relief and light in others. That would make a ton of sense for sx/so.
    Did you make it by putting pictures here and there, or did you have a direction?

Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flowers and sugar View Post
    I think some of the pictures you used look venomous, poisoned, broken, or showing illness, but that's a thing I'd relate to 4 honestly, i.e. feeling defective and stuff. They are still pretty and intriging.
    I think they are broken and all that, yeah, but I wouldn't personally call them venomous
    only pointing out bc that's a stereotype of sx4 I don't relate to. I mean, it would be incredibly rare for me to even think about intentionally hurting someone. I don't think I am quite capable of that. Although I can sometimes unintentionally hurt someone, just like anyone else.

I also see So and a certain tension, idk what to make of it overall.
    interesting - yeah idk what enneagram vibes it gives

I'd say, right to left, it looks like a certain deep rooted darkness finds a relief and light in others. That would make a ton of sense for sx/so.
    Did you make it by putting pictures here and there, or did you have a direction?
    I think neither? lol
    "pictures here and there" but there was some method to the madness if you will. I didn't go in knowing exactly what I was going to do.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think they are broken and all that, yeah, but I wouldn't personally call them venomous
    only pointing out bc that's a stereotype of sx4 I don't relate to. I mean, it would be incredibly rare for me to even think about intentionally hurting someone. I don't think I am quite capable of that. Although I can sometimes unintentionally hurt someone, just like anyone else.
    Venomous does not have to mean aggresive, cruel, ill intentioned, nor intentionaly hurting people. Only means it looks like it contains venom, a potential danger, but is it there? It's more about what it looks like from the exterior than what it is, or what it lived as from the inside.
    Venom is a defence mechanism present in certain animals or insects, and other species may mimic their appearance to look more dangerous and be safer.

interesting - yeah idk what enneagram vibes it gives

I think neither? lol
    "pictures here and there" but there was some method to the madness if you will. I didn't go in knowing exactly what I was going to do.
    I see. It looks like a kind of story to me, I couldn't put much words to it tho.