Thread: Sx/so

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    - I get extremely obsessed with people/areas of interest. When I start reading something I'm interested in (usually totally unproductive shit like socionics), I get so turned on from it
    Lmao @darya getting turned on by Socionics.

Edit: I also relate to some things Darya said but it's the interplay of social and strong sx as well as sp-lastness. Not as extreme and not stuff like cheating though. I'm going to make a social instinct thread in a bit also talking about my own ideas of the instincts as well as the mistypings of soc-last and sx/sp of so many. The so/sx thread was kind of lame, by the way.
    Last edited by Olly From Wally World; 10-17-2014 at 03:47 PM. Reason: clarifying that I relate to what Darya said but not all, as an sx-secondary.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    Lmao @darya getting turned on by Socionics.

Edit: I also relate to things Darya said but it may be the interplay of social and sexual and the sp-lastness. I'm going to make a social instinct thread in a bit also talking about my own ideas of the instincts as well as the mistypings of soc-last and sx/sp of so many. The so/sx thread was kind of lame, by the way.
    FU. You were asked for input!

Edit: I am teasing Olly based on things we are discussing off forum. I was not being a bitch to him.
    Last edited by Aylen; 10-15-2014 at 05:03 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    The so/sx thread was kind of lame, by the way.
    That's because it's a bunch of non-so/sxs playing pretend, throwing guesses to the wind how other people experience the stacking.