Thread: Sx/so

Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ok, since I asked, I will also tell how I experience sx first. It's quite a bit different from @Galen I think :

- I get extremely obsessed with people/areas of interest. When I start reading something I'm interested in (usually totally unproductive shit like socionics), I get so turned on from it, that I don't go to sleep that night at all or forget to drink/eat for the next N hours. The same if I meet someone interesting.

- When it comes to attractions with people, I work on chemistry and chemistry alone: I know if I'm attracted to someone in 2 minutes max: no get to know you and see if we're compatible and time will tell if we fall in love shit. And if I'm not attracted to someone, it will never ever ever happen. My mind just doesn't comprehend how some people can be in relationship and be "Oh I'm not that head over hills for him" but we'll see where it goes. Like wtf. Gross.

- I hate/despise people with just as much vitriol as I love them..not much gray areas. But these emotions change from hour to hour lol.

- I don't actually fall in love often (I'm attracted often, but not in love), but when I do, it's game over...I'm like an obsessed puppy. I would move to another side of a planet for someone I'm in love with, even if it has disaster written all over and I see a million red flags right away.

- I use seducing people like a validation for my ego: it's a big vulnerable spot for me and I get totally ballistic if I have a longer dry spell in this area. It feels like I'm worthless and my life has no meaning. (TMI lol)

- I usually date people who are totally inappropriate/ bad decisions in every rational sense, just because I'm attracted to them. I always have to hide them from my parents .

- I'm also very attracted to adrenaline stuff (just throwing it in, cause Galen mentioned it ), that give me the high : roller coasters, horror movies, zip lines, walking alone at night in dangerous cities ...

-If I'm attracted to someone, I don't give a shit if he has a wife, 5 kids or has been in prison - I will totally go for it...,I have zero morals when it comes to attraction stuff. I've also cheated numerous times when I've fallen out of love with my partner and some other person caught my interest. When I'm not attracted to someone anymore, it's really difficult to get me to stay faithful. Also a big reason for this is that .my ego is not happy when it has no attention for too long. I feel very guilty about this and try to cope with it in healthier ways and actually break up with people, but that's so very hard to do, because I get very attached to people and I love them in other ways...I just get bored, because they give me no electricity anymore and I don't have a feeling like I've "catched" anyone ....everything is just in this boring stagnation, attraction-wise.

-When I'm at a party, I'm constantly checking if there's anyone interesting for me to connect with- as soon as I find that interesting/attractive person, I couldn't care less about all the others. I'm also constantly checking where there's interesting conversation, where's the juice so to speak- otherwise I can't be bothered (I'm polite ofc, but very detached).

- I have a very addictions-prone personality. My sense of boundaries is pretty poor and once I start with things it's very difficult for me to find a healthy measure . I must have gotten that addiction gene, so it's not my fault

So yeah...there's that

Edit: Head over hills would be head over heels lmao.
    Last edited by darya; 10-15-2014 at 01:59 PM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    - I get extremely obsessed with people/areas of interest. When I start reading something I'm interested in (usually totally unproductive shit like socionics), I get so turned on from it
    Lmao @darya getting turned on by Socionics.

Edit: I also relate to some things Darya said but it's the interplay of social and strong sx as well as sp-lastness. Not as extreme and not stuff like cheating though. I'm going to make a social instinct thread in a bit also talking about my own ideas of the instincts as well as the mistypings of soc-last and sx/sp of so many. The so/sx thread was kind of lame, by the way.
    Last edited by Olly From Wally World; 10-17-2014 at 03:47 PM. Reason: clarifying that I relate to what Darya said but not all, as an sx-secondary.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    Lmao @darya getting turned on by Socionics.

Edit: I also relate to things Darya said but it may be the interplay of social and sexual and the sp-lastness. I'm going to make a social instinct thread in a bit also talking about my own ideas of the instincts as well as the mistypings of soc-last and sx/sp of so many. The so/sx thread was kind of lame, by the way.
    FU. You were asked for input!

Edit: I am teasing Olly based on things we are discussing off forum. I was not being a bitch to him.
    Last edited by Aylen; 10-15-2014 at 05:03 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree View Post
    The so/sx thread was kind of lame, by the way.
    That's because it's a bunch of non-so/sxs playing pretend, throwing guesses to the wind how other people experience the stacking.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, since I asked, I will also tell how I experience sx first. It's quite a bit different from @Galen I think :

- I get extremely obsessed with people/areas of interest. When I start reading something I'm interested in (usually totally unproductive shit like socionics), I get so turned on from it, that I don't go to sleep that night at all or forget to drink/eat for the next N hours. The same if I meet someone interesting.

- When it comes to attractions with people, I work on chemistry and chemistry alone: I know if I'm attracted to someone in 2 minutes max: no get to know you and see if we're compatible and time will tell if we fall in love shit. And if I'm not attracted to someone, it will never ever ever happen. My mind just doesn't comprehend how some people can be in relationship and be "Oh I'm not that head over hills for him" but we'll see where it goes. Like wtf. Gross.

- I hate/despise people with just as much vitriol as I love them..not much gray areas. But these emotions change from hour to hour lol.

- I don't actually fall in love often (I'm attracted often, but not in love), but when I do, it's game over...I'm like an obsessed puppy. I would move to another side of a planet for someone I'm in love with, even if it has disaster written all over and I see a million red flags right away.

- I use seducing people like a validation for my ego: it's a big vulnerable spot for me and I get totally ballistic if I have a longer dry spell in this area. It feels like I'm worthless and my life has no meaning. (TMI lol)

- I usually date people who are totally inappropriate/ bad decisions in every rational sense, just because I'm attracted to them. I always have to hide them from my parents .

- I'm also very attracted to adrenaline stuff (just throwing it in, cause Galen mentioned it ), that give me the high : roller coasters, horror movies, zip lines, walking alone at night in dangerous cities ...

-If I'm attracted to someone, I don't give a shit if he has a wife, 5 kids or has been in prison - I will totally go for it...,I have zero morals when it comes to attraction stuff. I've also cheated numerous times when I've fallen out of love with my partner and some other person caught my interest. When I'm not attracted to someone anymore, it's really difficult to get me to stay faithful. Also a big reason for this is that .my ego is not happy when it has no attention for too long. I feel very guilty about this and try to cope with it in healthier ways and actually break up with people, but that's so very hard to do, because I get very attached to people and I love them in other ways...I just get bored, because they give me no electricity anymore and I don't have a feeling like I've "catched" anyone ....everything is just in this boring stagnation, attraction-wise.

-When I'm at a party, I'm constantly checking if there's anyone interesting for me to connect with- as soon as I find that interesting/attractive person, I couldn't care less about all the others. I'm also constantly checking where there's interesting conversation, where's the juice so to speak- otherwise I can't be bothered (I'm polite ofc, but very detached).

- I have a very addictions-prone personality. My sense of boundaries is pretty poor and once I start with things it's very difficult for me to find a healthy measure . I must have gotten that addiction gene, so it's not my fault

So yeah...there's that

Wow. Are we the same person? Holyyyyyyy. I relate to EVERYTHING here and could NEVER have articulated it.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Wow. Are we the same person? Holyyyyyyy. I relate to EVERYTHING here and could NEVER have articulated it.
    I have said this before, and will say it again: you're the one person here I'm sure is my identical. So whatever your type is, I'm that

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have said this before, and will say it again: you're the one person here I'm sure is my identical. So whatever your type is, I'm that
    Yay! You've said that before? Probably but I don't remember, horrible memory heh.

Do you have a facebook? This should probably be pm'd but eh.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Would it be strange if I thought you two were kinda of normal...

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Yay! You've said that before? Probably but I don't remember, horrible memory heh.

Do you have a facebook? This should probably be pm'd but eh.
    Oh, not to you, behind your back You didn't seem to be that active here...I will pm you, before someone kills me for derailing.

Quote Originally Posted by point View Post
    Would it be strange if I thought you two were kinda of normal...
    Not at all, not at all

TIM
    EII 4w3 Sx/sp
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So yeah...there's that

@darya Sx/sp or Sx/so?

C-EII-INFj 4w3 Sx/sp 479