Hybrid View

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    in my head this seems too weirdly intense for so/sp, i would have associated it with sp/sx

...maybe it's cuz i can imagine the texture of cloth against my face, the sense of wanting to get closer but there being this barrier, this sort of desperate merging into each other beneath the influence of some other constraint that makes it kinky or something

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post
    in my head this seems too weirdly intense for so/sp, i would have associated it with sp/sx

...maybe it's cuz i can imagine the texture of cloth against my face, the sense of wanting to get closer but there being this barrier, this sort of desperate merging into each other beneath the influence of some other constraint that makes it kinky or something
    Even in a more abstracted sense, it conveys a certain desire for engagement while simultaneously being muddled behind each person's respective personal barriers.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lemontrees View Post

possibly .... but I interpreted it as a sense of total cleanliness and dryness. The sp/sx disconnection is more like a veil, a sensation of separateness that keeps them inside their own body where they ruminate about the lover (and plot to kill him/her).