Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryoka14 View Post
    i dont really consider myself dating anyone, usually were just friends until some conditions are met and we move on to a relationship or fades.

same thing happened with her ... but super super accelerated.

it hasnt been that long (less than 3 months), but its been very intense and fast, kind of like a whirlwind or something.
    i guess we're dating. she said she wants to be exclusive. but to me im still hesitant to even call it that because we just seemed like really good friends until things started to get serious really fast (over the course of a week we went from being just friends to literally spending every day and night together).

Hmm... yeah when we were first starting out she said some weird stuff like.... "What would you do if I became obsessed with you" kind of like half joking but i could tell she was sort of serious. and then she sent me a snapchat of an article from like 4 years ago about me from google... she googled my name. she also said things like "If we were to do long distance, it would be totally perfect because you're not the obsessive type."

a. i dont know if i have HA right but she actively tries "to know" she seems really inquisitive even if she doesnt understand easily, she tries to, i think she actively tries to "be perfect" and "to be wealthy" is sort of like her guilty need. ie she is on a career path which will be lucrative, but fights it every day because she knows its not what she really wants to do, but she still does it and even tries to convince herself that she really "loves" the work

b. i dont know her cognition style. I would say negativist and inductive, i think that corresponds to HP? I could also see positivist though, i would say shes more like an optimistic negativist maybe...

c. i think child

d. complain
    why

why don't you post pics? I trust VI and the way functions can be reflected in appearance/ body language / expression etc. more than people making assumptions about erotic attitudes and cognitive styles of a stranger. It's already hard for type to shine through the behavior you describe ... honestly I know at least 1-2 people of each E_F type who look much more sane than you describe.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    why

why don't you post pics? I trust VI and the way functions can be reflected in appearance/ body language / expression etc. more than people making assumptions about erotic attitudes and cognitive styles of a stranger. It's already hard for type to shine through the behavior you describe ... honestly I know at least 1-2 people of each E_F type who look much more sane than you describe.
    negativist because she always tends towards the middle by questioning the opposite. she can be really contrarian. inductive i thought just because she takes complicated things and makes broad principles out of them, for example in her relationships, theyre cut and dry. youre either her best friend and she cares about you, youre just a friend and she really doesnt care much, or youre her lover and she is obsessed with you.

child because she acts goofy a lot. she is pretty selfish, she acts like a kid a lot. very open to new ideas and believes them before even questioning them really. for example, she saw an article about new nail polish to prevent date rape and was telling me about how great it was. i read the article and the article said the exact opposite, that it was saying that its just capitalism preying on the needy and making false solutions and false security since its so impractical.

when shes tired, its like shes on drugs, i can barely understand her. she will become almost manic and then the next day she wont "remember" anything. she has a horrible memory i think.

oh yeah i just remembered something: when we were friends, and she was developing strong feelings for me, (she told me after we were more serious) that she went over to one of her guy friends and was going to hook up with him just because she didnt want to have feelings for me anymore... i asked her about it again later and she said "what are you talking about" and started to get all defensive i was like... "you told me this..." and she said "im sorry i cant remember, if i remembered i would tell you but i cant".

Let me think about the pic thing. I feel uncomfortable posting someoen else's pic online without their consent.
    Last edited by ryoka14; 09-30-2014 at 09:17 PM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why

VI won't help either. His descriptions of her are rudimentary for a website that's interested in the inner workings of people, so I have a hunch that her picture will be just as limiting. (I'm not trying to be rude. I just have to point out that it's important to know what you're looking for in order to do a proper investigation.)
    What has stood out so far is her trouble with formulating an opinion and contradicting herself. EIEs despise contradictions with dialectical algorithmic cognition, so EIE is off the table.
    Last edited by IBTL; 10-02-2014 at 10:55 PM. Reason: error - meant EIE not IEI

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fighter View Post
    VI won't help either. His descriptions of her are rudimentary for a website that's interested in the inner workings of people, so I have a hunch that her picture will be just as limiting. (I'm not trying to be rude. I just have to point out that it's important to know what you're looking for in order to do a proper investigation.)
    What has stood out so far is her trouble with formulating an opinion and contradicting herself. IEIs despise contradictions with dialectical algorithmic cognition, so IEI is off the table.
    IEIs don't have dialectical-algorithmic cognition (they're vortical-synergetic). Maybe you're thinking of EIE, the type the OP asked about. I also think any type can become self-contradicting if they're psychologically wrecked.

On a more general note, since I'm posting in this thread: EIEs as a species don't behave as the OP describes. I don't know any type that as a rule acts like that, it's mostly NTR as others (@Solaris) have pointed out.

I also agree with the earlier assertion that ExFx is all that seems strongly likely from what he said, but even that is questionable.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GOLDEN View Post
    IEIs don't have dialectical-algorithmic cognition (they're vortical-synergetic). Maybe you're thinking of EIE, the type the OP asked about. I also think any type can become self-contradicting if they're psychologically wrecked.

On a more general note, since I'm posting in this thread: EIEs as a species don't behave as the OP describes. I don't know any type that as a rule acts like that, it's mostly NTR as others (@Solaris) have pointed out.

I also agree with the earlier assertion that ExFx is all that seems strongly likely from what he said, but even that is questionable.
    Yes. That's right. I meant EIE. (I've been extremely busy lately and wrote that incorrectly.) So ENFj is off the table...

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes. That's right. I meant EIE. (I've been extremely busy lately and wrote that incorrectly.) So ENFj is off the table...
    totally inaccurate. read this for a better understanding of DA cog > http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Victor-Gulenko

EIEs contradict themselves heavily, but can respond well to someone solving that for them and showing them where they're being inconsistent (which the dude in the OP obviously cannot do and thus he comes here to rant about type-me-thread). That's a good way to make them chill out. Fi creatives are not interested in such things and don't welcome them.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intellectual Sphere

The essential distinguishing feature of the Dialectical style, is a view of the universe as a unified struggle of opposites. In speech it often uses syntactic constructions "if-then-else", the predictive branches of a developing process. Within limits, the Dialectic strives to find an intermediate point of dynamic equilibrium between contrasting extremes. Dialectical cognition is born from the colliding flow and counterflow of thought, the consciousness and unconsciousness. Thinkers of this style are characterized by an express inclination towards the synthesis of opposites, the removal of contradictions, which they so keenly perceive.
    - http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Victor-Gulenko

totally inaccurate. read this for a better understanding of DA cog > http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Victor-Gulenko

EIEs contradict themselves heavily, but can respond well to someone solving that for them and showing them where they're being inconsistent (which the dude in the OP obviously cannot do and thus he comes here to rant about type-me-thread). That's a good way to make them chill out. Fi creatives are not interested in such things and don't welcome them.
    No. Dialectical-Algorithmic types attempt to remove contradictions (remember, it's either "yes" or "no" for an algorithm), which just so happens to benefit Casual-Determinist types by unveiling endpoints during complex problem recognition and the establishment of an algorithm by perception; we're talking about creating an end to circularity by Dialectical-Algorithmic types for Casual-Determinist types. That is, Dialectical-Algorithmic types perceive the algorithm (or map with an end point) that is needed to reduce the risk of circularity and hold together the links created by Causal-Determinism or else Casual-Determinists will shut down and go no further. "If even one link fails for any reason, then Determinists lose their sense of rationale and find it difficult to act because they see no reason to."

I really love the crossover between Gulenko's cognition styles and Sergei's profile descriptions from Socionics.com.

"When INTps speak publicly they habitually adopt a slow, monotone speech pattern. This may have a sleep inducing hypnotic effect on their audience. INTps are good at noticing contradictions in theories or opinions and can focus others attention to this."
    -
    http://www.socionics.com/prof/intp.htm

"The other version is slow suggestion, primarily based on entrainment through rhythmic vocalization and/or sound, multiple repetitions of the same phrase with variation. Variations in this case are particularly significant, working akin to the chorus in a song. Gradually a trance state is reached—external relaxation with internal concentration. The greater the monotony, the sooner a deep trance is reached. Hence why some people rapidly settle down and fall asleep under a monotone 'bubnezh' TV."
    -
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Victor-Gulenko

Oh, and don't you just love the LSIs and their predilection for "the end times" with their hidden agenda "to believe" and their duality partner being an EIE who has Dialectical-Algorithmic cognition and a predisposition for believing in a "creator?" The same goes for ESIs and their hidden agenda "to believe" with an activity partner who has Dialectical-Algorithmic cognition as well.
    Last edited by IBTL; 10-03-2014 at 02:20 AM.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know any type that as a rule acts like that, it's mostly NTR as others (@Solaris) have pointed out.
    NTR?

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NTR?
    Not type-related.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not type-related.
    Oh, why isn't that lovely! So concise...

TIM
    ENFp-C
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is this not the definition of Fe gone way waaaaay over the top? She's clearly got a personality disorder, but it seems like a disorder resulting in way too much Fe expression at the expensive of Fi relational integrity
    “Things always seem fairer when we look back at them, and it is out of that inaccessible tower of the past that Longing leans and beckons.”
    — James Russell Lowell
    猫が生き甲斐