Thread: sx/sp

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by suedehead View Post
    Right, he's introverted.
    Alright, so you have trouble differentiating between introversion and sx instinct. Not all of the socionics introverts have such persistent willingness and ease to talk of their personal experiences and feelings.

It feels like still-waters.
    Most sx/sp's actually lead very average lifestyles: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1064679

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Alright, so you have trouble differentiating between introversion and sx instinct. Not all of the socionics introverts have such persistent willingness and ease to talk of their personal experiences.

Most sx/sp's actually have very average life styles: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1064679
    I'm not sucked-in to what he says. I'm not thrown-off by anything he says either. Nothing's off. I don't have any sort of strong reaction to him. He's just neutral. I'm not saying that just because he's not 'craaazy!!' or whatever. It's like trying to explain air to you.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm not sucked-in to what he says. I'm not repulsed or thrown-off by anything he says either. Nothing's off. I don't have any sort of strong reaction to him. He's just neutral.
    And this disqualifies him from being sx/sp how exactly?

Each instinct stacking encompasses about 1 billion people. You are not going to enjoy, like, relate to, feel sucked into, comforted or inspired by every single one of them. When typing people you need to step by the wayside of your personal agenda.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And this disqualifies him from being sx/sp how exactly?

Each instinct stacking encompasses about 1 billion people. You are not going to enjoy, like, relate to, feel sucked into, comforted or inspired by every single one of them. When typing people you need to step by the wayside of your personal agenda.
    All I'm getting from what you said was that he's articulate and comfortable talking about his personal experiences when asked. Assigning the ability to have a nuanced-perspective exclusively to Sx types or social-lasts is ridiculous and inaccurate. Even then, he still shows a certain level of reserve and neutrality when talking about certain things. Not even in a resigned or bittersweet way, it's just...not that serious to him. Watch this video.

Last edited by suedehead; 01-29-2015 at 09:34 AM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

All I'm getting ...
    What you aren't getting is that there is a difference between this guy's highly personal delivery and personalized accounts and your total unawareness of yourself as well as your deficiency of personal experience, as sx-last, but from your replies so far it seems rather pointless to try to explain this to you. You simply don't get it.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What you aren't getting is that there is a difference between this guy's highly personal delivery and personalized accounts and your total unawareness of yourself as well as your deficiency of personal experience, as sx-last, but from your replies so far it seems rather pointless to try to explain this to you. You simply don't get it.
    Copout, and you're manipulative as shit.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Copout, and you're manipulative as shit.
    Eh, as usual, resort to personal insults when you have nothing to retort.

Good night. I'm done with you.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Alright, so you have trouble differentiating between introversion and sx instinct. Not all of the socionics introverts have such persistent willingness and ease to talk of their personal experiences and feelings.

Most sx/sp's actually lead very average lifestyles: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1064679
    I haven't watched the guy's videos yet to see what all the fuss is about but how does the post you link to prove that most sx/sp's lead very average lifestyles?

Also, how is "very average" being defined?

Edit:

Instead of creating a new post I will just add that I expected an article or something when I clicked the link. After I clicked it I didn't see how it was relevant to the discussion on this guys type. Anyway I know the meaning of "average" I just don't know if I recognize it when I see it. I have no clear definition on what is considered an average lifestyle and what I consider average might be considered eccentric by others. I will attribute that to being so last since it is not even something I really think about in relation to lifestyle. Most people I know lead alternative lifestyles. I do not automatically equate mediocre and average. :/
    Last edited by Aylen; 01-30-2015 at 03:52 AM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW