Hybrid View

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

An example of the Sx/sp "narrow focus" (actually SO last)

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    An example of the Sx/sp "narrow focus" (actually SO last)
    It's really weird thinking about tatu as sx/sp considering how they were never real lovers. The whole act was based solely around "lesbians?!" and the shock value of two women kissing in such a sexually conservative nation like Russia. That projection of sexuality so front-and-center feels unnatural for sx/sp.

All The Things She Said is a fucking boss record though.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    It's really weird thinking about tatu as sx/sp considering how they were never real lovers. The whole act was based solely around "lesbians?!" and the shock value of two women kissing in such a sexually conservative nation like Russia. That projection of sexuality so front-and-center feels unnatural for sx/sp.

All The Things She Said is a fucking boss record though.
    I wasn't typing the band and who cares if they were lovers or not; it was an example of the Sx/sp obsessive focus on the other / couple instead of societal issues, money, food etc.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I wasn't typing the band and who cares if they were lovers or not; it was an example of the Sx/sp obsessive focus on the other / couple instead of societal issues, money, food etc.
    It doesn't catch the vibe, it's too questioning of its own intensity or something .... doubtful perhaps is the word.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    It doesn't catch the vibe, it's too questioning of its own intensity or something .... doubtful perhaps is the word.
    lol ok. feel free to post something that catches the Sx/sp vibe in your opinion.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My hope for these threads is more than just finding art that expresses whatever the each stacking has, but finding works by people who represent those types themselves. It's fun to throw paint against the wall and find symbols in the spotches, but when it comes to music, attaching a human face to the object completes the process for me.

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Galen View Post
    My hope for these threads is more than just finding art that expresses whatever the each stacking has, but finding works by people who represent those types themselves. It's fun to throw paint against the wall and find symbols in the spotches, but when it comes to music, attaching a human face to the object completes the process for me.
    I'm not sure about what you want here. I've posted tens of videos, comments, and pictures about what sx/sp is for me and there's no way a stack is going to be represented through 1-2 artists/emblematic faces only. I don't know if I identify with half of what you posted in this thread due to its lack of intensity, sharp focus, and even implicit sexual charge. We kind of only agreed on tigers, vultures, and Frollo, as far as I recall.
    Last edited by Amber; 11-13-2014 at 11:59 AM.

Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure about what you want here. I've posted tens of videos, comments, and pictures about what sx/sp is for me and there's no way a stack is going to be represented through 1-2 artists/emblematic faces only.
    Correct, but there are more than two sx/sps on earth. Surely they must have some stronger say in how sx/sp naturally manifests in a real person, yeah? That's the trouble I'm having with this thread in particular, lots of pictures and songs that kinda represent the stacking but don't necessarily come from sx/sp people. I'm particularly paranoid when it comes to music, because who knows how many people of different types sat down in a think tank and consciously decided on a subject matter?

I don't know if I identify with half of what you posted in this thread due to its lack of intensity, sharp focus, and even implicit sexual charge. We kind of only agreed on tigers, vultures, and Frollo, as far as I recall.
    But the stuff I've been posting has been more on the Wanderer/strong-Sp side from the link you posted before, as to reflect personal taste. This kinda smells like a type debate brewing, so if you want to we can take that elsewhere.

you are wrong. That's Sx/sp, aka getting laid in a more isolated space vs. Sx/so = doing it in front of a watching crowd
    Who even does this, lol

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I'm not strong enough to stay away.
    Can't run from you
    I just run back to you.
    Like a moth I'm drawn in to your flame,
    Say my name, but it's not the same.
    You look in my eyes, I'm stripped of my pride.
    And my soul surrenders, and you bring my heart to it's knees.

And it's killin' me when you're away, I wanna leave and I wanna stay.
    And I'm so confused, So hard to choose.
    Between the pleasure and the pain.
    And I know it's wrong, and I know it's right.
    Even if I try to win the fight, my heart would overrule my mind.
    And I'm not strong enough to stay away

I'm not strong enough to stay away
    What can I do
    I would die without you
    In your presence my heart knows no shame
    I'm not to blame
    Cause you bring my heart to it's knees

There's nothing I can do
    My heart is chained to you
    And I can't get free
    Look what this love's done to me

Not strong enough, strong enough
    To stay away
    I'm not strong enough to stay away

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW