Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Yes to some of this. I was not particularly focused on the "skin shedding". Metamorphosis, transmutation, alchemy, just change in general. Always change. I am very open to exploring my shadow/s. Too much personal symbolism involved I suppose and I read too much into things that others might not. I went with an impulse to post it based on my feelings, to express something, in the moment.
    Interesting. Carl Jung is quite old-fashioned in psychology... Btw he was E5 imo (just like Freud), although some people type him E9. I guess it's because he has that dark peaceful emo look and he VIs like Dalai Lama.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agni View Post
    Interesting. Carl Jung is quite old-fashioned in psychology... Btw he was E5 imo (just like Freud), although some people type him E9. I guess it's because he has that dark peaceful emo look and he VIs like Dalai Lama.
    I am just now re-exploring Jung and I can see some tritype combination of 5 and 9 perhaps. I would not even have a problem with a 4 being thrown somewhere in there. I have forgotten quite a bit but it is coming back to me. In relation to him and his old fashioned psychology, I kinda vibe with him. I get that different types of information can appeal to different types of people... he is my type of people. 5 seems good to me though. I guess I am going to study some more before I make up my mind on this one because I am interested in what kind of insights may come to me. I already have my first impressions stored in memory. I would not doubt sx/sp for him.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW