Quote Originally Posted by Expat
Someone (I forget who, perhaps Sergei Ganin) once wrote that if you really understand the types, are healthy and self-aware, your true type is precisely the type you'd want to be. The "best" type is your type.

Not in the sense, "I wish I could be XXXx for a moment to be better at XXXx" -- in the sense of actually thinking, consistently, "why do I have to be this type, I wish I was that other type".

I have observed that generally, when people mistype themselves and/or are unhappy with their type, it's because they don't really understand the type.
If I were to describe an ideal vision of the person I'd like to be, it would look like this:

Graceful, poised, intelligent, approachable, knows how to give good encouragement and advice, confident but not over-bearing, organized, punctual, everything done tastefully and with class, optimistic and cheerful, but without being too bubbly, down-to-earth, reasonable, kind, determined in an understated way, hard-working - not lazy. Patient.

A strong, independent, but graceful and kind woman. That would be the kind of combination I'd want to be.

What type would that make me?