Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: what would this say

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that would indeed be the perfect person. But... I think naturally any good quality is going to have a bad counterpart so to speak. It's that yucky balance in life. The sun always comes up, the sun always comes down etc.

For example, I've found that truly loyal people tend to have the most fucked up personal lives. People with strong DO come across as fake as hell at times even though I realize that's not that what the function is about. But still, it's very much the perception about it.

If you're approachable, which is good, people might also think you're easy to manipulate or you're trying to manipulate them. If you keep to yourself though, that also obviously brings it's own set of prejudgements.

We can just never win. I really like your ideal though. Sounds like somebody I'd want to marry and fly off to heaven with lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to see you back!
    INFj

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SLeo123083
    People with strong DO come across as fake as hell at times .
    Like you, ENTp
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's not ENTp. He's Gamma or Delta.

I think I'm confused on just what all this 'warmth' talk is about. To me warmth is wanting to spend time with me and having that connection of mutual interests and sharing similiar ideas but not being afraid to disagree with one another. It's just...comfortable.

Warmth is loyalty to me. I can't really stand people who act superficially friendly to me. I have no idea what function that is (if any) but you know, people who act like our relationship is something that it isn't. I don't really trust 'popular' people per se, because they treat EVERYBODY kind. I'm rather selfish, which is why I don't have very many friends. I want to feel that I'm special in that person's eyes and that I'm the only one they talk to like that. I know that rationally, people make friends easily by being nice to others equally. I just don't like doing that. I prefer to have one or two close friends and talk about how we hate everybody else. Daria-ish I guess.

I don't think of this is as wrong or right. It's just the way I am. I prefer people who pick favorites because I think it's just natural.

I have no idea what this has to do with functions but...that's how I describe it I guess.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I stand for my first impression. 100 percent ENTp, which has of course misunderstood all the funcitons. That piece of writing is so ExTp that really, there isn't anything more ExTp than that.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seem to remember him saying he was infj once upon a time but I won't swear to it.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For example, I've found that truly loyal people tend to have the most fucked up personal lives.
    What I'm going to say now is self-evident IMO:

Only a self-hating INFj would even think of writing that.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    For example, I've found that truly loyal people tend to have the most fucked up personal lives.
    What I'm going to say now is self-evident IMO:

Only a self-hating INFj would even think of writing that.
    Maybe he is self-hating. Maybe he's talking about unhealthy sides of himself. Do you think you are helping?
    INFj

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[pp.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12