0 0%
  • DCN(H)

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Sigh* Vid's here :p

Hybrid View

Creepy-theticalanti

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    To be fair William you are probably not aware of the off forum conversations between them and between a group of us so there are other dynamics at play here. I believe that Elina and Merc have had some conversations that have led to a bit of miscommunication between them. They do not speak each other's languages. Merc often gives advice in a straightforward manner that is not taken well by some. I don't think he has ever intended to insult her but it might have been taken that way. I can totally see why.
    I'm a bit appalled that you're defending him. And no, I doubt that it's completely unintentional when he proudly admits that 'he's judgmental'. (One must embrace the Se and see the motivations)

I've argued with Merc briefly in another thread about pointless crap until I realized that trying to have a conversation with him about anything meaningful is like trying to take down the Great Wall of China with your head.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    I'm a bit appalled that you're defending him. And no, I doubt that it's completely unintentional when he proudly admits that 'he's judgmental'. (One must embrace the Se and see the motivations)

I've argued with Merc briefly in another thread about pointless crap until I realized that trying to have a conversation with him about anything meaningful is like trying to take down the Great Wall of China with your head.
    First, we must be true to ourselves, and admit our own biases, and behaviours.

Second, if your arguement is solid then you will penetrate the wall.

Third, you really should stop banging your head against hard things. You'll get brain damage.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post

Well you are choosing to feel appalled by it but I just threw out some random facts that some of you guys are not aware of. This is not the first time this conversation has happened between the two of them. I like them both and do not like to see them go back and forth but ultimately it is not my business how they choose to respond to each other.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Creepy-theticalanti

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Well you are choosing to feel appalled by it but I just threw out some random facts that some of you guys are not aware of. This is not the first time this conversation has happened between the two of them. I like them both and do not like to see them go back and forth but ultimately it is not my business how they choose to respond to each other.
    Yes, it was a good point. And how they choose to speak with each other privately is their business. But he just posted something on a PUBLIC discussion forum, open to the comments of other people.