Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sigh* Vid's here :p

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ollyx2OxenFree
    Haha, your posts sometimes seem robotic. I do like them at times though, are you LII or something? And what is your opinion on her type?
    Not sure on hers because there's so much conflicting conclusion, and not enough discussion to resolve it; IEE? IEI? EP-temperament? Definitely Ni/Se? ESI?
    Pretty much the only stable thing there is ethical type. I'd be willing to have back-and-forths on resolving them though, I just need some possible justification to respond to, e.g. reasons for self-typing, reasons others conflict with it, and so on, then I can judge how much truth there is to them.

My best self-typing currently is indeed LII. An ILE mentioned earlier that I sound more like LII than ILE (which I also considered as among the possibilities), and overall this is consistent with what I think. I'm kind of curious about these "energy types" right now though.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chemical View Post
    Not sure on hers because there's so much conflicting conclusion, and not enough discussion to resolve it; IEE? IEI? EP-temperament? Definitely Ni/Se? ESI?
    Pretty much the only stable thing there is ethical type. I'd be willing to have back-and-forths on resolving them though, I just need some possible justification to respond to, e.g. reasons for self-typing, reasons others conflict with it, and so on, then I can judge how much truth there is to them.

My best self-typing currently is indeed LII. An ILE mentioned earlier that I sound more like LII than ILE (which I also considered as among the possibilities), and overall this is consistent with what I think. I'm kind of curious about these "energy types" right now though.
    Yeah, you're pretty . You want to know why and I guess you're mostly seeing answers without reasoning or analyses. I sort of attempted one myself. Maybe @Elina can give you one whenever she gets back?

Yeah, I don't know you well but you do have an LII vibe in a way. More interested in the logical process than the result, sort of taking an observer role with a thorough normalizing vibe, sort of giving some sort of structure or desire to organize our thoughts or reasoning rather than just giving an answer. Using your understanding of the structure of model A, subtype theories, etc, and going off on Ne tangents from there, etc. Think it seems like a good fit.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ollyx2OxenFree yeah that is an accurate portrayal of my approach indeed. I don't expect any back and forth since obviously that's up to the person typing herself, but yes I'm more injecting ways of analyzing the issue now due to way too many disparate answers and as onlooker not enough discussion to cut away to the heart.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chemical View Post
    Just as comment, I'd say it needs to all compute though somewhat, like IEE uses Te not as a default, but after perhaps their Ti shows an inability to produce a subjectively oriented analysis. IEE tries to process through Ti, not Te. They probably value Te because when they seek it out, something clicks and they then have some semblance of subjective logic to turn to.

The reason IEE feels such a low Ti is that they have an excessively intuitive approach in place of logical thought. Perhaps Si+Te passively works in the sidelines, so that they can then generate fresh intuitions, get out of the Ti-rut, and then produce some revised version of Ti logic which does work out.
    For some reason I could not make out a thing you were saying here yesterday. I woke up this morning and I got it.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

an interesting, totally sane, calm, reassuring, and down-to-earth Ni-IEI E9 sp/sx ...hey, where do some ppl get EP vibes or Se from?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Does anybody know of any examples of IEI's E9's to compare?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti Fi Ne Se in some order I think just based on watching it with no sound and watching movements

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ryoka14 View Post
    Ti Fi Ne Se in some order I think just based on watching it with no sound and watching movements
    Interesting. So basically, Static and Ep or Ij in temperament.

Creepy-theticalanti

Guys... Elina doesn't come back until Tuesday... just 1 more day. You're blowing up this thread and giving her soooo much to read. She'll be back soon to answer questions and everything.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Guys... Elina doesn't come back until Tuesday... just 1 more day. You're blowing up this thread and giving her soooo much to read. She'll be back soon to answer questions and everything.
    I think she can handle it. She's cool like that.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Creepy-theticalanti

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I think she can handle it. She's cool like that.
    Word. She puts the cool in North Pole.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Elina View Post
    Yes e9 sx/sp, been considering sp/sx but i don't know, i don't think I focus enough on sp stuff. I see other ppl that identify as that talk abt food or clothes or material stuff like that on the forum all the time.
    I am guilty of this ):
    Everything interests me but nothing holds me.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123