View Poll Results: What type do you think I am?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • E1

1 12.50%
  • E2

0 0%
  • E3

1 12.50%
  • E4

0 0%
  • E5

0 0%
  • E6

1 12.50%
  • E7

0 0%
  • E8

1 12.50%
  • E9

4 50.00%

Thread: My Enneagram type.

Threaded View

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default My Enneagram type.

I'm not sure whether I'm a 6w7 or 9w1. I'm starting to wonder if I'm really that reactive of a person, although some things I've written/done probably say otherwise. I identify with certain aspects of 9, like merging, and identifying with people that seem stronger, more intellegent, interesting, etc. while not really wanting to prop myself up in a way that's obvious. I'm not neglectful of myself though. I can be self-possessed in my actions, but when I really think about it, I don't think I'm that exceptional or complicated of a person and I'm fine with that. I can stay calm in semi-dangerous situations, and assume if someone decides to do something that's out of my control, and there's no point in getting nervous and you should just do whatever it is you were going to do, whether it means staying put, walking past them, walking away, diverting eye contact, etc. But the fact that I notice these situations in the first place could be indicative of 6.

When it comes to some arguments, I feel like I would want to just lay it all out once or twice and leave it at that. Do whatever it is I think I need to do; cut them off, put them on ignore, whatever. The whole he-said, she-said thing is exhausting. I can't keep up with it. There are either tangible consequences, or there aren't.

What do you think, based on what I've shown on here?
    Last edited by suedehead; 08-11-2014 at 09:16 PM.