Quote Originally Posted by miss BabyDoll View Post
actually being more feminine as an NF is a common misconception - heavy F means the individual resorts to ethical reasoning as opposed to logical (even if "morally" wrong per se). but i get what you're trying to say- you're thinking conan style right? haha then i'd agree with you!
in that light, ESEs are among the alphiest (females) with ESIs and popstaresque SEEs haha
My personal opinion on this touchy subject would be :

Masculine: Te base + SLx + ILE
Feminine: Fe base + INFx + SEI

androgynous types:
- Fi creative (leaning slightly towards masculine, fi creative women are often kinda tomboyish in my experience, no matter their (taking care of) appearance + the EP energy leans masculine imo. It's like both male and female representatives of Fi creatives are usually really hot lol.
- ILI, LII (more masculine, because there don't seem to be a lot of these girls around and NT areas of interest are usually more tradiotionally male, but on the other hand INTx males are not Alpha in any way)

Special case: LSI and ESI I really can't say for these two: the first one is obviously more masculine and the other one more feminine, but I've seen both very masculine and feminine LSI's and the same for ESI's. So I am confused to say the least.