Thread: What Type is MOST Alpha?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    But id say, all things equal, SLE or SEE depending on whether alpha dominance applies moreso to the physical or social realms. The typical male gorilla respect me or suffer type would be SLE though.
    Going by that definition of alpha then one of the most alpha people I have ever known was a female SLE. hahah She was an amazon and commanded respect. She had a soft loving side to her but she was scary as fuck too. According to the article she would probably be considered more of a bully, and so would other respect me or suffer types, but it was the lifestyle she was raised in.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I dunno, but going by this article, it looks like a combination of Ni, Te and some Fe might be useful in achieving "alpha" status. SLE seem too independent to want to be alpha. They don't seem like the types that want to care and provide for the whole "pack".
    This article was written by a non-alpha male lol. The lead writer is XX and XY, so it's a alpha female writing that book/article with "gamma" male.

Not that these concepts are meaningful in anyway really.

When you hear... "Both are in middle management..."

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mu4 View Post
    This article was written by a non-alpha male lol. The lead writer is XX and XY, so it's a alpha female writing that book/article with "gamma" male.

Not that these concepts are meaningful in anyway really.

When you hear... "Both are in middle management..."
    Yeah that seemed off to me too.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12